"One More Waffle!" An October 2011 TR! *Update 4/24, pg 70-The End!*

I love the pic of all of your Vinylmation's! I need to find another way to organize mine, I just have way too many now. Sad sad state of affairs. :lmao:

Thanks...I felt so pathetic, lining them up so I could get a picture for my TR...I was hoping Brandon wouldn't walk in the room and ask what I was doing! I have no idea how to display them, I'm going to have to put up a shelf or something! :rotfl2:

Subscribing... very late, but better that than never, right?! :rotfl: Cannot wait to read about your adventures at Disney! :goodvibes

Is tomorrow the day? Or have you already departed?

Just stopped by to say HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!!!!! :cool1::cheer2::woohoo::banana::banana:

And DON'T get sick! :thumbsup2

Subscribing... very late, but better that than never, right?! :rotfl: Cannot wait to read about your adventures at Disney! :goodvibes

Welcome! :cool1: Haha, yeah, a little late, but feel free to read, I hope you enjoy it! I'm actually leaving for Disney tomorrow, so I'll have a new TR to start once I get back, if you'd like to read that one instead! :rotfl:

Is tomorrow the day? Or have you already departed?

Just stopped by to say HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!!!!! :cool1::cheer2::woohoo::banana::banana:

And DON'T get sick! :thumbsup2

Tomorrow is the day, 6:30 am! :banana: I'm going to be updating my PTR one last time later, I'm in the middle of getting organized and then I'm going to start packing, but I had to check in with the DIS for a second! :rotfl:

I am definitely NOT getting sick on this trip! :thumbsup2 And there's not going to be any rain either! :banana: I'm ready to get to Florida and have a great time! :dance3:

I really enjoyed reading your TR and am looking forward to the new one you'll be making after this trip!

Love the pic of all your Vinyls! :goodvibes I can't believe you got Dodger! Oliver & Company was one of my favorite movies as a kid! We went to the Disney Store today looking for some new ones but all they out is the robot set which I don't really care for at all! I'm hoping to go again next month to pick up some new ones...I wouldn't mind having a few more traders to bring with me on our trip in July!

So sad for this TR to end, but I can't wait to read about your anniversary trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter