• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One more Swan question... vanities??

Tina

Tagless and bitter about it
I guess I'm a little confused. I thought I had read that the Swan standard rooms have 2 vanities - one in the bath and one outside the bath. I was looking at the photos on WDWIG and it looks like there is only one vanity outside the bath. My sister and I are staying in a 2 Queen standard room in September and we NEED 2 vanities. Did I make a mistake?

The Dolphin has 2 vanities. One vanity has the sink which is located outside the bathroom. The other vanity has the coffee maker on it.

I believe the Swan has only one vanity - not positive- but almost sure.

Our room was CL, but it had a vanity with a sink outside the bathroom and another one inside the bathroom. Two sinks are great when there are two females!

NO uh ohs! you're fine!
We were on floor 7 and had two vanities. One outside the bathroom and one inside the bathroom. There is also a full length mirror on the outside of the bathroom door for even more mirror space. It was plenty of room for dd to have a vanity all to herself in the morning and the rest of the family to use the remaining vanity LOL. I am trying to remember what side the hair dryer was on, but I can't remember.

Hope this helps!
Debbie

Rooms at the Swan have a vanity with a sink both inside and outside the bathroom. The Dolphin does not have a sink in the bathroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter