• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One month and a year too early. Patiently waiting on October 2011 WDW deals ...

TheTXTaylors5

He's the Mickey to my Minnie
I am planning a Mother/Daughter trip to WDW for October 2011. I was VERY shocked to hear that Disney had already released the information on the Free Dining promo through September 2011. Does anyone know when October 2011 deals will be posted?????? :confused:

Anyone else planning on going in October 2011?

:goodvibes Jennifer

I am looking to book for next oct 2011 as well. I am hoping to book a bounceback rate while I am at the world this upcoming october.

I am looking to book for next oct 2011 as well. I am hoping to book a bounceback rate while I am at the world this upcoming october.
DH finally agreed on October 2011 as our next family trip, so I'm anxious to see which dates will have discounts. Thanks for mentioning the bounce back possibility. I'm going with a friend in December, so I hope I'll see discount dates I like for 10/11 when I'm there. Good call!

how is the weather in October?

October can still be pretty hot. We went the last week of October in 2008 and I couldn't believe how hot it still was. One day was 95, I thought it would be a little cooler. But it is Florida, you just never know.

The first time I went in October, this was the case. Last October, I went for a few days & it was brutally hot. It's Florida weather, so I guess you never know.

October can still be pretty hot. We went the last week of October in 2008 and I couldn't believe how hot it still was. One day was 95, I thought it would be a little cooler. But it is Florida, you just never know.

I have a feeling that the Taylor's from Texas can handle the heat. Bet they would welcome a 95 degree day!

October 2yrs. ago was wretched!!! I have been to WDW in Jan, Feb, May, Sept, Oct and Dec. I will never go again in Oct. but to be fair everyone said it was very unusual, but I am not going to do it again.

but in november you risk cold weather - we were there 3 years ago and it was so cold in november i had to wear a jacket, long trousers and closed shoes...
even in the middle of the day...

the only people swimming were a few crazy Brits....the rest of us were huddled around our hot chocolate....it was like that the entire time we were in orlando...

so if you want some swimming weather, i'd say that october's the latest month that you're assured it will be warm enough...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter