One Day at Magic Kingdom! 7DMT FP Question

Feckless

DIS Veteran
This is my plan - heading for one day at MK on Wednesday, April 25th because I'm staying offsite at a home in Haines City with a bunch of girls and I can't be that close and not go! One of the girls is coming with me to observe me in my natural habitat. LOL. This is my plan, please critique. :) My main issue is the late day 7DMT FP but it was the only time available at 25 days out (took a while to get the other girl to buy a ticket and get it on MDE. LOL) I would much prefer to try to get more FPs after using three earlier in the day, but I also want to ride 7DMT. :)

Rope Drop (duh. LOL)
Buzz Lightyear
Space Mountain
Winnie the Pooh
10 am show of Muppets History
Country Bears
BTMRR FP (window 10-11)
Splash FP (window 11-12)

Lunch at Pinocchio (11:30 arrival)

Peter Pan's Flight (will drop if wait is more than 45 mins)
Peoplemover
Laugh Floor
Carousel of Progress

Parade (3 pm)

Under the Sea
IASW
Philharmagic

Dole Whip Break!!!

Tiki Room
(Whatever has a short wait can be added here)

Jungle Canteen (6:20 ADR)

Pirates
Haunted Mansion

Fireworks

7DMT (FP 9:20 - 10:20)

Once Upon a Time

Utter Collapse with possible medical attention. LOL

Thoughts? suggestions??? I'm only sad to not do Jungle Cruise but I rode it in August and I can miss. It's only sad because we are going to Jungle a Canteen!!!

If your FP+ is just for a party of 2, I would keep checking for earlier times for 7DMT. Most of those attractions you've got after lunch have wait times that CAN spike in the early afternoon, but are pretty easy to get as 4th, 5th, etc. FP+ with Peter Pan being the exception.

...Or possibly rope drop 7DMT and get FP+ for Space Mountain in the morning? Maybe you could get lucky and even stumble across Jungle Cruise for a 4th, 5th, FP+.

Because you are already doing rope drop, I would try 7DMT first, and go for extra fastpasses. My own experience, after I used my 3 FP, Disney app knows my location and will always offer me FP for a attraction close to me.

- Right now you can try getting one and one with times that overlap. (But you would lose the ones you have.)
- You can keep trying to roll it back earlier.
- Arrive early and go straight there for rope drop, then change it to something else.
- Day of keep refreshing and trying to roll the time back earlier.

We were there Easter week (crowded) and we got FP+ DAY OF for 3 of us by refreshing the app.

You'll want to do Space before Buzz as that line grows faster. I would also swap your Splash FP for Peter Pan. By about 1pm PP should be over an hour wait.

I'd also recommend rope dropping 7dmt that way you can grab more FP's for the day. So if that would be an option I'd switch 7dmt for PP and then have BTMRR and Splash

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter