• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for spoilers. I don't think there's a need for a second thread.

Here's the link with the photoshttp://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/64331928.html

This isn't the link I originally read about the Prince's storyline (that one was interview with the actor playing him, but I can't seem to find it now) but it talks about the same thing.
http://www.tvrockstars.com/once-upon-a-time-spoilers-prince-and-the-pauper-story-line-in-the-future/

Maybe I am reading to much into this but it looks like she was not expecting the kiss in one picture, and in the other one her hand is on his chest like she is about to push him away. :confused3

Bring on the spoilers, this is driving me crazy!:rotfl2:

Okay, did I just miss who this man is or is he a new character...??

This is a picture from the episode that will air 12/7.

ouat105-0002.jpg

That's Sydney. He runs The Mirror, the local newspaper. He is also the face in the mirror on the wall of EQ's castle.

that a neat twist :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Who is the woodsmen in the fairytales? I have heard that might be who Graham is

I think the EQ sends the Woodsman into the forest with Snow White to kill her, but he lets her go and brings back an animal's heart instead.

I loved last night's episode!

I'm so upset that Graham is sleeping with Regina! I don't know if we are supposed to trust him or not...

I hope Emma's deal with Mr. Gold won't come back to haunt her but we all know it will :laughing:... I think she realized that he was Rumple but maybe not.

I too want to know what story the monster comes from.. I'm trying to think but keep drawing a blank. Any ideas?
I can't wait till 11.27!

Chernabog... that's all I got...

I think that Cinderella and Snow's princes are brothers too. It seems they all came from the same "kingdom" in the fairy tale world, so it would make sense if all the royals in the stories are related.

Does anyone think it's possible that Emma is the Blue Fairy? Maybe Henry is Pinnochio??? He is seeing Jiminey Cricket! I just noticed that she had on a blue jacket, and the camera paused for more than a minute on her star keychain. (which for some weird reason made me think of the blue fairy...)

It seemed like Henry was ready to reveal to her what her role in the fairy tales was when they were thinking of code names, but then he says she's not ready.

Emma is the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. She got out of fantasy land before the curse by being placed in the magic tree by her mother. Henry is Emma's son that she gave birth to and gave up for adoption when she was 18.

I don't mind spoilers as long as SPOILER is posted before the spoil.:thumbsup2 I love reading this thread to see other theories, but I don't want to know for sure what will happen next.

I liked how Cinderella's name was Ashley in Storybrooke. Cinders/Ashes just too cute! Love this show!

I started thinking about something. What if Mr Gold/Rumpelstiltzkin isn't really a bad guy? Everyone comes to him for help and he always warns them that there will be a price to pay and they always insist they want to go ahead with the magic and then they get all upset with the consequences. What if his purpose is to teach them a lesson? He always gives them a chance to look for a non magical option but then they choose magic.

I read that they have cast the role of Belle. Ready for this LOST fans??? Evengaline Lilly. Really excited about this casting.

I am confused why Rumpelstiltskin told Cinderella that the wand was "pure evil?" If all magic has a price, what would have been the price for the fairy godmother's help. Something interesting is underlying his motivation and I can't figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter