Once again I have to ask about upgrading PHP's to AP's

Disney-Kim

DIS Veteran
We were given 7 day hopper pluses as a gift this month. We are visiting WDW next month and want to trade them in for annual passes....we can really do this...right?

also...I have 1 day of a 7 day PHP from 1999 left....with all the pluses too....should we trade that in too for more credit towards the AP or use the pluses....thanks !!!!:cool:

Originally posted by Disney-Kim
We were given 7 day hopper pluses as a gift this month. We are visiting WDW next month and want to trade them in for annual passes....we can really do this...right?

also...I have 1 day of a 7 day PHP from 1999 left....with all the pluses too....should we trade that in too for more credit towards the AP or use the pluses....thanks !!!!:cool:

You can only use one pass per upgrade, so, keep the old one and use the plusses if they are available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter