• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Onboard Gifts - Very Merrytime Christmas holiday 2022

KevinFL

DCL Pearl
The Christmas holiday themed gifts are not yet showing available for purchase. If when they become available anyone could pick back up on this thread so we get alerted would be great!

They are not showing available in the Onboard Gifts website but the VMT holiday room decorations are currently available over the phone.

I felt teased this morning checking and seeing that the number of "available" items on my cruise increased from 82 to 85. No dice.

They are not showing available in the Onboard Gifts website but the VMT holiday room decorations are currently available over the phone.
Awesome thanks for the heads up I was able to call and place an order. All they have right now is the 1 item 'Holiday Wish Decor'. Hopefully they add the little Christmas trees w/ ornaments they have had in years past we love those.Capture.PNG

Awesome thanks for the heads up I was able to call and place an order. All they have right now is the 1 item 'Holiday Wish Decor'. Hopefully they add the little Christmas trees w/ ornaments they have had in years past we love those.View attachment 704033
Anyone know why the emails show up like that? QTY 0 but the full price paid as normal? I ordered water and a couple other things and it showed the same way.

What comes with this? Will be sailing on one of those cruises and curious if we should get it

What comes with this? Will be sailing on one of those cruises and curious if we should get it

I called to do some changes today and he could see the holiday package but when I logged in for 12/10 Fantasy I could not.#waiting

Anyone know why the emails show up like that? QTY 0 but the full price paid as normal? I ordered water and a couple other things and it showed the same way.
I had the same thing happen to me. I placed an order and never received a confirmation, then when I emailed to see if I could get one, they sent me a weird thing that confirmed the amount I paid and the accompanying gratuity for the water and wine packages, and then showed zero for the quantity. We always have such a pain confirming our pre-purchased wine, but oh well. Disney IT at its best.

here is some extra info, hope this helps others.

I just called an ordered the holiday wish decor.
When the DCL rep mentioned the name I was going no I’m on the Wonder…….:rolleyes1 He explained that was just the name of the package and not for which ship.

I ordered this after I had seen this on a facebook cruise group.
‘this was the message including photo’s:
Letting everyone know jusy got off the phone with Disney cruise line
This is this year’s Christmas/ very merry time cruise room decor
It’s not on the reservation area / pre buy area I literally called and asked yes phone operators can see it it’s jusy not on the cruise line pre orderable area of the website

It’s 90$ pre tax
Includes one blanket , one double sided pillow one side Mickey one side Minnie , one scarf and 2 banners
B232585B-2E10-4492-97D4-6C7940922757.jpeg36E30180-76CA-4D9C-B3C2-199CD0E49068.jpeg

Wanted to say thanks to @Yvet for the photos and thanks to everyone else on this thread who provided the skinny on calling to order! I just called and ordered mine (painless, in total contrast to every other time I've had to call DCL) for our sailing :goodvibes
As a heads up, though I think this may be implied in previous posts -- from the person I spoke to it sounds like they do not plan to put these on the website for online ordering at all, so best to call rather than wait and see.

Total with tax was $99.51 :thumbsup2

I have a cruise in those dates but can’t see any holiday decor in the gifts options… do I have to call?
Thanks

As a heads up, though I think this may be implied in previous posts -- from the person I spoke to it sounds like they do not plan to put these on the website for online ordering at all, so best to call rather than wait and see.

Total with tax was $99.51 :thumbsup2
I didn't catch as implied before but I'll take your message to heart and stop waiting for online availability and just order by phone. Hopefully the wait times have improved. 🤞

Spoke to someone today regarding Christmas decorations at DCL on board gifts. Told me that there are 2 Christmas trees ( approx 36- 40 inches tall) to choose from. Item # 2041 which is Mickey Mouse tree and Item # 2041 DCL which is Christmas nautical theme. Bothe have ornaments of the fab 5. Cost for each tree is approx $ 165.00.. I asked for a picture and they said they could not send to me. We are going on Wish in late December, so i am hoping that someone else buys and can post a picture. Not sure how I will get it home as the person told me that it does NOT come in a box!! THX

Spoke to someone today regarding Christmas decorations at DCL on board gifts. Told me that there are 2 Christmas trees ( approx 36- 40 inches tall) to choose from. Item # 2041 which is Mickey Mouse tree and Item # 2041 DCL which is Christmas nautical theme. Bothe have ornaments of the fab 5. Cost for each tree is approx $ 165.00.. I asked for a picture and they said they could not send to me. We are going on Wish in late December, so i am hoping that someone else buys and can post a picture. Not sure how I will get it home as the person told me that it does NOT come in a box!! THX
Oh, I’ve been waiting to hear if they had the little trees with ornaments. I’d love to see a picture too, but we leave in later this month so I may have to just take a chance and order one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter