• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

on average, how often do you go?

We usually go four or five times per year. I just love it so much, I can't help it. :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

We go to WDW twice a year, usually. August and December. Buying DVC won't change the frequency of those trips, but it seriously upgrades our accommodations!! ;)

We aim for 4-6 DL trips per year. As of right now, we are light years above normal! We have gone every month, and my travel buddies were SCREAMING yesterday when I suggested we skip April! We were in line at Monsters, Inc yesterday, and everybody had their calendars out to look for the next trip dates (we always do this). When I suggested bypassing April and looking at Mother's Day, you'd think I pulled out a gun! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter