• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

on average, how often do you go?

laui

Mouseketeer
just curious 'cause i'd love to go back in dec :santa: but that would only be 9 months after our last trip! DH says the following dec is more practical. how will i go that long?? :scared:

We go about every 11 months (can't seem to make it a whole year - lol!:lmao: ).

However, DH and I made a short trip to WDW in January, so this year we'll have gone on 2 Disney trips.:cool1:

We'll probably head to Disneyland sometime next fall or early winter.

We usually go once every year. Although this year we are going to disney world in Decmeber so who knows when we will be back at disneyland!

We go about once every year. When the kids were little, we had to schedule around school. We still have to schedule around school since they are at two different schools. We have to drive 4 1/2 hours to the nearest major airport and fly 2 1/2 hours. It's all worth it though!!! We love DL!!!

I go every opportunity that I have. I have two brothers that live in Los Angeles so, we stay with them for our short trips. It averages out about 5 times a year.

We do the 2fers so twice a year (DS1's birthday and spring break). But we also went for DS2's 1st birthday in October. So we're coming up on our 4th and 5th trips in the last year. Two more weeks baby! So excited!!!

When they were doing the GWP coins I went once a week. But now that they are done with that and I have no more money I am back to about everyother month.

About once every year to year and a half. Except this year I went twice while my brother went 3 times. This year we're taking a break because we're going to WDW instead. But we'll definitely go in 2008 to ride FNSV and Toy Story Mania.

When we were a young family we were lucky to get to go once a year. Now that were older, some combo of us usually gets to DL a couple times a year and WDW yearly.

Our Disney trips average one every 2 years for 2 weeks at a time. Saying that we have to travel at peak time due to our jobs and our air fare from the UK is about $1400 per person!!

We usually go every December.. On our last trip we upgraded to AP's so we try to go at least once a month...

I had made a deal with my god-daughter that if I were to buy her a premium pass, she had to "commit" to going with me once a month. I didn't even finish the question and she had already said yes. So we've been going once a month since June. The debate goes on as to who benefits more her or me....

On average...let's see...once every 44 years. :rotfl2:

But I'm hoping to go twice in the next year to try to make up for lost time! :banana:

A few times a year! I am shooting for 7 this year as I am on a plan. I went 5 times in 2005, 6 in 2006, so now the obvious thing to do would be to go 7 times this year, right?

But I am only 4 hours away!! If I were further like my friend that lives in Spokane, she goes about 2 times a year!

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter