ON again! $11 Rubbermaid 24-piece Easy Find Lids Set

Due to space limitations I have changed to these only. I love them and can always use more (attrition due to DH...) Thanks so much! :)

Thanks for posting, I just ordered 3 sets, one for myself, my mother and sister. They called as I was ordering so I also received free shipping.

And... back to regular price, lol.

I use these, my mom bought them for me last yr for Christmas and I love them!

Rats! I put 2 in my cart earlier today, went away, for 4 hours, now it's back up to $19.99. Argh!

Rachel in NJ

I now have them saved in my cart do I can jump on this when the price drops again. Thanks!

They are plastic and I have these and LOVE them. They fit so nicely in the cabinet. I threw out all the other stuff I had!

I'll be watching for the sale again because I agree great gift!

Just put them in my cart too.
If the price goes back down I will get these. If they are in my cart for $14.99 and the price goes down will the lower price show up in the cart?

TIA,

Karen :)

Just put them in my cart too.
If the price goes back down I will get these. If they are in my cart for $14.99 and the price goes down will the lower price show up in the cart?

TIA,

Karen :)

Yes and when you go to your cart there will be a note across the top of the screen telling you that the price has dropped. It is a great feature! I keep stuff in my cart all the time because of this!

Is this the same set that is on Walmart's BF ad for $7?

I am not sure what is in the BF ad, if it is 20 piece, then no. That has some tiny containers too. I see the Target ad today, I think, has 20 piece for $8.97

The one on Amazon is 24 piece. There are some options of other sizes at a great savings.

I added more sets to my cart, now to watch for price to go back down,:wizard:

I have these and love them, I am hoping the price drops and I will get another set! Does anyone have any suggestions on a good salad bowl? DH is on a diet and taking (large) salads to work, I'd love to get some good size bowls.

I can't believe they dropped the price again! I figured they wouldn't go down again, and of course bought it for $19.99 for my mom. She loves the containers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter