On A Quest For The Best... Buffalo Chicken Wings At Universal Orlando!

weather_lady

Mouseketeer
Calling all wing connoisseurs! My 17-year-old son has a bit of a chicken wing obsession. While we live in western NY, not far from where Buffalo wings were born, 2 members of our household can't eat them, so I don't ever make them at home, and my son has come to see them as "rare and amazing food that we only eat at restaurants or on vacation." He has accordingly asked that our upcoming Universal trip include dining somewhere with decent wings -- by which he means standard Buffalo-style, served with bleu cheese, etc.

I did a menu item search on touringplans and I see that they are served a number of places on property, including but not limited to Jake's American Bar at RPR, Finnegan's Bar & Grill at USF, Confisco Grille at IOA, Hard Rock Cafe at CityWalk, Margaritaville at CityWalk, and at the NBC Sports Grill & Brew at CityWalk (and I'm sure, a few other places).

Can anyone tell me whether these wings are pretty much all created equal, or is there one place that does a bigger, juicier, wing than the others? Thanks in advance!

I mostly refuse to buy wings in a restaurant - I can make them at home for so much less.

I have had the wings at Toothsome and they were pretty good.
They are not Buffalo wings, but they are unique - Coffee and Chocolate Stout Chicken Wings - flash fried, chocolate stout glaze, sesame seeds

NBC Sports Grill is usually pretty good - but I have not had the wings

Jake's American Bar is good as well - but again - I have not had the wings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter