On a lighter note - your favorite YouTube subscriptions?

I've been watching the vlogbrothers since 2007, and I subscribe to most of their offshoot channels like Crash Course and SciShow.

What's the point of subscribing, just to see whenever they post a video? Do you get notification? How do you do it for say, John Oliver?
Yes, you can opt for notifications when new videos are posted and you also have easy access to all your subscriptions right on your home page. To subscribe, it's just a matter of clicking the "subscribe" button on the page of any Youtuber.

The Tim Tracker - I love Tim & Jen! Jen is so sweet and soft-spoken. She's like a hug in human form.
REACT
~Other Disney travel vloggers (like Ears2You and GirlMeetsNeverland) that I haven't sorted out into favorite and least favorite.

There's one Disney travel vlog that I won't mention by name because I don't know the people and they're not here to defend themselves, that I like to watch because I enjoy watching other couples and families enjoy WDW. But the guy is pretty obviously gay, and the girl either doesn't realize she's his beard, or they're in a marriage of convenience or something. Makes me uncomfortable thinking about it.

I regularly watch:

Tim Tracker
Pretty Neat Living
EleventhGorgeous
Jessica Braun

Love beauty vloggers!

John Oliver
Tonight show
Lip Sync Battle
some scrapbooking channels.

I love Lip Sync Battles.

You're welcome. You asked. I answered.
No I asked your subscriptions, not if you liked YouTube. If you have none the answer is not posting/silence

Now if I said do you like YouTube your answer fits but then it is a matter of intelligence & understanding

Gotcha. Ok, I have no favorite youtube subscriptions. Doesn't interest me. Did I do it right?

Darn! I'll keep trying!

Yup & left we go. You're trying to do what? Yup it's all about you. You have no subscription so tell what you are trying to say?!?!

And I guess on the DIS nothing can be lighter without someone needing to
chime in

I regularly watch:

Tim Tracker
Pretty Neat Living
EleventhGorgeous
Jessica Braun

Love beauty vloggers!

I don't watch Tim Tracker but the other 3 are some of my favorites.

I also love

Cullen & Katie
Ellie & Jared
Daily Bumps
Kathleen Lights
Coffee break with Dani

I don't subscribe, but keep up to date with videos from The Ellen Show and a kiwi YouTuber HOW to DAD.

Gardner Quad Squad - daily vlogs from a family in Utah. I have been following the family since she became pregnant after an infertility battle of 8 years. She has endometriosis, she had two eggs implanted, one good one fair. Both eggs split and they now have two sets of identical twins. Ashley and Tyson's picture went viral when they found out they were having quads.

Another diser who doesn't subscibe. But unlike her i don't keep up with anyone. No interest. Espera un momento! I HAVE seen some Seth Rudetsky videos. The ones when he breaks down some Garland and Streisand performances. Fabulous!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter