OMG- Zhu Zhu Pets are they the new Cabbage Patch Kids????

I was just able to order the hamster house starter set from Shopko. Everything else is sold out but I have everything else.

Just got an email from TRU. If you are a Rewards member, be there at opening tomorrow (7am) and first 50 can get a Zhu Zhu. You need to have your Rewards card with you tho.:goodvibes

I just ordered the Ball, Uturn/Skateboard and suruboard/sleep dome from Shopko. I'm done!

I just ordered the starter set from Shopko. Never ordered from them, but I'm guessing since I've seen that company here a lot it must be okay.

THANKS!!

I'm so annoyed! OK, I admit that I do have Zhu Zhus for my DD, along with some accessories. That's not what I'm annoyed about.

I was at the mall this afternoon with DD and there was one of those vendor carts there - filled with Zhu Zhus! The pets, the accessories, everything. HOWEVER, the prices were jacked up triple or quadruple what they are listed as at TRU, Walmart, and Target. I really wonder if this isn't run by one of those kinds of greedy people who just fills their cart at the stores just to resell. Ugh.

Wow! I guess I live in a closet. Never heard of these and then my husband and son start talking about them. Telling me they are out everywhere! Well thanks to the disboards, I just got the starter set at Shopko. :banana: I did not know all the cool accessories that come with them. But of course they are all out! Thanks Budget Board!

I was at my TRU today at around noon and asked out of curiosity. She said they were getting ready to start the line for the 3pm handout of zhu zhus. Nuts! My kids desperately want them but I don't want them that desperately. I'm think they'll slow down after the holidays and we'll get some just in time for Easter.

Dd10 got Chunk last night, and loves him! We bring a gift for our own kids to my husbands big family Christmas (this is his late great-grandparents' family). She also got apurple blanket and carrier. She didn't know I had been able to find any, and she doesn't know that she is getting the gray one, pink blanket and carrier, and the wheel for Christmas from my mother. I was able to get them from CVS thanks to these threads. They really are cute, but I can't imagine paying over retail for them. I hope after Christmas I can find some more parts for them.

I just saw a hamster sell for $11.00 on ebay!!! WOW!! The prices have come down considerably.

I was at Walmart this afternoon and saw accessories there - a wheel, garage, and slide.

i went to our local walmart yesterday and just happened to walk back to the toy department to see if there were any accessories and i so lucked out to find the funhouse just sitting there...at first i didn't even notice it because all of the stuff that was hanging like the sleeping bags were out...and there sits this huge box on top of something else...i grabbed it not knowing what it was and i was like you have got to be kidding me...i was so happy to find something to go with her one hamster that she is getting from my mom...

I'm in Beaverton, Oregon. Found out after Thanksgiving that my 2 kids (8-girl, 6-boy) both want the yellow Pipsqueaks zhu zhu toy. I've been to local Target, Toy R Us and Fred Meyer many times in the last 2 weeks and cannot find these hampster. I did found the fun house (paid $21.99). I rather get them the 2 yellow zhu zhu than the accessory so if anyone have extra Pipsqueaks, please let me know. I'll pay for shipping. Thank you in advance.

we gave these to our girls on Friday night (1st night of Hanukkah). Honestly, I really expected that they would play with them for a half hour and be over them and I'd be kicking myself for all the running around I did to get them. Not so! These things are a big hit! We only have 2 hamsters and the funhouse, but they've been playing with them non-stop since then. Definitely a cute, fun toy :thumbsup2

we gave these to our girls on Friday night (1st night of Hanukkah). Honestly, I really expected that they would play with them for a half hour and be over them and I'd be kicking myself for all the running around I did to get them. Not so! These things are a big hit! We only have 2 hamsters and the funhouse, but they've been playing with them non-stop since then. Definitely a cute, fun toy :thumbsup2

We had a party with a present over the weekend and I wanted to give DS his there, but I figured with all the other kids, it would be chaos if he opened the hottest toy of the year. :scared1: Glad to hear your kids are enjoying them.

I just saw a hamster sell for $11.00 on ebay!!! WOW!! The prices have come down considerably.

I was at Walmart this afternoon and saw accessories there - a wheel, garage, and slide.

Yeah I've noticed they are down to $10-$20 on eBay. I'm actually happy about this. My DD wants nothing to do with them, but for the people who need to get them, I'm glad to see they should be able to get them for a reasonable price.

I hate it when things like this come around and the only one who profits is the re-seller. Meanwhile the parents spend 10x retail for something the kid plays with for 2 weeks.

Hey gang!

I ended up with 3 extra hamster beds/totes in orange. I will sell them for exactly what I paid $5 plus s&h. If you're interested send me a pm. I was one of the lucky moms who got almost everything in the summer. I do need a hamster ball if anyone has one.

Thanks!
Michele

Good news ! Went to local ToysRUs this morning and got them for my kids. I'm done with the kids' Santa lists. Still have the fun house and still debating whether to keep it. Don't give up - keep looking and you will find it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter