• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OMG Spring Break dressing!

Carrie772

Roll Tide!
What do we (my family) wear when spring break weather is high 75 and low 45? I'm stumped on planning! We're usually summer time tourists. Any advice? TIA!

Our previous trips were in February and I knew we had to be prepared for evening temperature drops. I hated the idea of carrying jackets or schlepping to a locker....I got everyone under armour thermal tops...compact enough to fit in my bag....when someone got cold, they would put it on under their shirt on the next restroom break.

When we go in March I take capris for me and both long and short sleeve shirts and light jackets. I'm cold most of the time if it's under 70 so I tend to wear long sleeve shirts most of the time in March. We go back to the resort mid-afternoon most days so I just grab a jacket then. The capris work when it's hot or cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter