OMG! Leaving in the Morning!

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
I am supposed to be asleep right now (11:25pm) and getting up at 4:30am. Our flight leaves at 7:45 and I am still awake and I cannot sleep! I have been tossing and turning in bed for the past 2 hours and I just can't do it. I guess I am too excited.

Don't worry! Excitement will carry you through the first day without sleep! lol Have a great trip!

Myst

There is no way I could get up that early for a flight! We arrive late FL time, but that's ok, we are more night people anyway.
Just wanted to see my timer!! I'll stop babbling now.

I gave up on the morning flights...to tired from all te excitement! LOL

Have an awesome trip tomorrow!!

Maybe you can sneak a nap on the plane ;)

(I know....I know...fat chance with so much excitement)

Coming from the West Coast, we take the red-eye. We found we hardly get enough sleep the night before anyway since we had to get up so early and we save a night of hotel expense.

The thrill of being on vacation, and at Disney, gets me through each time. We find an hour or two nap in the middle of the day just after checking into the hotel room helps us make it until bedtime.

Have fun!

I'm planning a dose of Ambien tommorrow night or else I'll be in the same state. Since Monday's dinner doesn't even start til 10:00pm & I have to be at the airport at 5:00am - I'm going to need a good night's sleep. Hopefully I'll be able to grab a nap when we get to the resort....

Have a Great Trip!

You're gone!! I hope you have a great time!! We catch the early ones too and the excitement gets us through the day. Enjoy! Can't wait to hear how it went. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter