OMG! I know better but I'm STILL doing it!!!

I can tell you what it is without looking. Hi's in the Lo 90's, 85% humidity, chance of rain 30-40% every day.

OP, you may now chant "made ya look". Guess what I checked out immediately upon reading this thread!

I can tell you what it is without looking. Hi's in the Lo 90's, 85% humidity, chance of rain 30-40% every day.

Showing off your psychic powers, eh?

Someone told me before that unless the percentage gets above 40%, disregard because that's the standard forecast every day of weather in Disney.

OK - Who besides me takes one picture of the weather forecast on the TV when you get there? I do when I'm travelling in the colder months (and it's freezing at home) to share with the folks still at home. Ok maybe I'm weird.

I cam completely understand the checking of weather over and over - we just got back from 8 days at Disney. Before we left the weather predictions a week out had called for rain every day. There was never one drop of rain! Actually it was so hot and sunny a little of rain might have been nice.! I know it easier said then done but try not to worry too much about the weather - check the local forecast on wftv right before your departure. Accuweather is not very accurate.

I gave up on weather.com and accuweather. I have been checking the weather on the Orlando Sentinel website. It looks a lot better for our upcoming trip! Can't believe we are leaving day after tomorrow! :yay:

I gave up on weather.com and accuweather. I have been checking the weather on the Orlando Sentinel website. It looks a lot better for our upcoming trip! Can't believe we are leaving day after tomorrow! :yay:

I like what the Orlando Sentinel is saying, too! :thumbsup2

Haha I've been doing the same thing! We leave Monday:banana:. I feel better reading this thread though, because I was getting a little bummed seeing all the storm pics for each day! It just rained for almost 2 weeks straight here in NJ, and the thought of it being sunny here next week and rainy in FL while we're there is a little depressing! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Hello everyone,
were planning a trip for may 2012...my son is starwars crazy!! Im not quite sure how to locate the rent/trade board? We would like to rent villa inside the park and I was fortnunate enough to find this awesome website! We would so appreciate your guidance as I begin to plan our 1st Disney trip inside the park!
Thanks a bunch...Theforce

Hello everyone,
were planning a trip for may 2012...my son is starwars crazy!! Im not quite sure how to locate the rent/trade board? We would like to rent villa inside the park and I was fortnunate enough to find this awesome website! We would so appreciate your guidance as I begin to plan our 1st Disney trip inside the park!
Thanks a bunch...Theforce

go to the Forums section of wdwinfo and scroll down to "Disney Vacation Club Section" on left. Under this area, you will find the "DVC Rent/Trade" board. Click on that and it will take you to it. Good luck! :)

Haha I've been doing the same thing! We leave Monday:banana:. I feel better reading this thread though, because I was getting a little bummed seeing all the storm pics for each day! It just rained for almost 2 weeks straight here in NJ, and the thought of it being sunny here next week and rainy in FL while we're there is a little depressing! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Have fun on your trip! We will be down there at the same time! :cool1:

I'm optimistic that the weather is going to be GREAT! :goodvibes

We'll be there next week. What are your rain plans? I'd love to hear some ideas on how to make the most of a rainy Disney Day!

We'll be there next week. What are your rain plans? I'd love to hear some ideas on how to make the most of a rainy Disney Day!

The only rain plan I have, so far, is for our arrival day on Friday. We are planning to sit by the pool and then have dinner at HOB in DTD. However, if it rains, we'll probably head to Epcot and do some things there. I think they have EMH Friday evening! :upsidedow

We usually take our ponchos where ever we are planning to be for the day and try to defy Mother Nature! The only change I remember making during our prior trip was changing our AK day for HS. Since there is so much to do outdoors at AK, we switched days and went to HS.

I had done the same thing...going to accuweather. Then go to intellicast, completely different. Then to weather.com, different yet. A friend of mine gave me the links to the 4 news stations in Orlando and the highest percentage of rain is Sat/Sun May 28 & 29 at a whopping 30%. It's only a 7 day forcast. I figure they have a 70% chance of being wrong. Relax...most storms in Florida go thru & are over just as quick as they come.

Definately not like the rain we have had hear for the past 2 months. I'm ready for some sun!:cool1:

We are there May 27th thru June 3rd.:cloud9:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who goes crazy with the forecast changing everytime I check! :crazy:

I had done the same thing...going to accuweather. Then go to intellicast, completely different. Then to weather.com, different yet. A friend of mine gave me the links to the 4 news stations in Orlando and the highest percentage of rain is Sat/Sun May 28 & 29 at a whopping 30%. It's only a 7 day forcast. I figure they have a 70% chance of being wrong. Relax...most storms in Florida go thru & are over just as quick as they come.

Definately not like the rain we have had hear for the past 2 months. I'm ready for some sun!:cool1:

We are there May 27th thru June 3rd.:cloud9:

Hope your trip is fantastic! We're there 5/27-6/4! :banana:

Of course, this morning my DS has a slight sore throat! :scared1:

Looks viral, but going to the doc this afternoon, just in case. Thankfully, no fever...:upsidedow

I went to Disney World last week and when I checked the 10 day forecast it predicted rain all day every day. However, it didn't rain ONCE! It actually might have been nice to have some rain, then maybe it would've cooled off because it was very hot and humid!

We are just under 2 weeks away so I thought I would check accuweather for you-know-what and giggles- as of this moment, June 9th is listed as 99 air temp with "brilliant sunshine" :faint: That is the weather we are used to getting at WDW in June!!

For anyone worried about rain, after a few days of the oppressive heat you will be BEGGING for an afternoon shower to cool things off! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter