Old version of Dining plan that included tours and shows and experiences

CherylA

DIS Veteran
Does anyone remember the version of the dining plan that included 3 meals per day and snacks but also any experiences, Like it included parasailing and tours. It was crazy expensive, I haven't heard anything about it in ages so I assume they don't offer it anymore but I'm trying to remember what it was called and when approximately it was offered.

There used to be two plans that included dining and tours/recreation: Premium and Platinum. They stopped being offered in 2017.

The Grand Plan!

Those were the days when Dining was a luxury add on and more closely was like an all inclusive

Thanks! I never did get it together to try one of those over the top plans.

Thanks! I never did get it together to try one of those over the top plans.
Neither did I! I was big into pin collecting back then and was thrilled when I was able to acquire the pin that folks received when they booked the Grand Plan through a trade 😂

Yes!!! We had it back in 1995 for our Honeymoon! It was called the Deluxe Magic plan at least at that time (I still have my travel documents and the brochure that explains it all). We went parasailing, "rented" boats--a pontoon boat and individual sprites, did an Epcot Fireworks cruise...all included on the plan. However, at that point alcohol was not included on the plan, except somewhere like Hoop De Doo where the Sangria was part of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter