Old Key West Room Request?

MaterializedHaunt

Mouseketeer
I believe when making a room request that it should be done 10 days from the date of arrival. I have stayed at OKW 10+ times andhave a descent idea of what buildings I like. But I am always interested in other buildings and peoples opinions about them.

My favorite buildings are:

63 Grand Villa - can see the buses coming in and have 15mins or so till you can walk down to HH and catch it. Not to mention a nice view of the golf hole where people hit the balls in the water over and over :lmao: best part!

62, 23, 14 - Look like they are able to see the bus from room and have time to walk to the HH to pick it up on the way around.

So what buildings do you like? And if you have a room number that would be great too! (i dont care about pools too much)

OKWMap.gif

- MaterializedHaunt :hmghost:

We've stayed in 54 and loved it. 56 on the first floor was fine, but closer to the road so we heard the buses, but we got used to it. Love that cul-de-sac and would take any building.

gv are not in each building - only certain ones. Since most of them don't have my favorite view - water - not even interested in staying at one.

go over on the DVC resort board - there is a map by Doc that shows which building have the GV.

We were in building 42. It was close to the pool and also close to the road. We could hear road noise but it wasn't that bad. Had we sat outside it would have been annoying but it was too hot for that.

I love this resort!

gv are not in each building - only certain ones. Since most of them don't have my favorite view - water - not even interested in staying at one.

go over on the DVC resort board - there is a map by Doc that shows which building have the GV.

Oh I completely forgot there is a DVC board! Im so used to hiding in the collection threads. But been bouncing in all the main threads due to upcoming trip in 64days :cutie:

And then you for the info from everyone else!

- MaterializedHaunt :hmghost:

Are you staying on points? If so, you either already have the Hospitality House area or not. If you paid cash to Disney Reservation Center already, you can't get the HHA.

HHA would be Bldg 11, 12, 13, 14, 23, 24, 25 and 26. Bldg 62, 63 and 64 are usually reserved for medical requests because they have elevators. None of the other buildings have elevators.

37 and 43 are my favorites that I have stayed in. Quiet, no bus going by, nice water and golf views. Had a car so distance to the HH was not an issue.

If you're staying on points you can't beat 23 - 26 the Peninsular Road stop. If you miss a bus you just take a leisure stroll to the HH and catch it on the way out. It's very easy walk to the main pool and all the action. We've stayed there many times. We also like 62 - 64 with the elavators, especially the Grand Villas in those buildings have the best views of the golf course and an easy walk to HH area.

Good luck!!!

Id say 23-29 are best. You're the first bus stop and I really like the views and short walk to hospitality house

We LOVE building 55...on the canal, right by a pool, fairly close to a bus stop and quiet!

Jenny:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter