Old Glow with Show ears.

Arthur92

Mouseketeer
This may be a stupid question.
Will the Old Glow With Show Ears continue to work as normal just can't remote them from the app?

This may be a stupid question.
Will the Old Glow With Show Ears continue to work as normal just can't remote them from the app?

That is my assumption (and hope). I love the idea of app-controlled ears... I just need to decide whether to upgrade the kid's v1 glow with the show ears.

What I don't get is why can't the same specs of the old glow light be loading into the app?? They just want us to upgrade lol

What I don't get is why can't the same specs of the old glow light be loading into the app?? They just want us to upgrade lol

I would not put it past them (or almost any company) to do this to get people to upgrade. But I have not looked into it enough to know whether the new version is bluetooth (for example) and just not offered with the original ears. But they are not cheap, would have been great if gen.1 could have the same functionality.

The original Made with Magic (formerly Glow with the Show) operate using infrared (IR) technology. A few cell phones support IR.

The new Made with Magic 3.0 accessories include bluetooth which will work with nearly all cell phones. One would have to assume that the 3.0 accessories also include IR since that would be needed for them to work in the theme parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter