Olaf Wearing Mickey Ears Request - Please Help

kings2001

Earning My Ears
Hi DISigners,

I'm hoping that someone can help me with a specific t-shirt design request. I would like a full body image of Olaf wearing Mickey ears and under him I would like the words " Put me in Disney World and I'll be a happy snowman!"

Any help that you could provide would be greatly appreciated. We scored fast passes to meet Anna and Elsa and my daughter would like for my husband to have a Frozen shirt.

Heather

Everytime I try putting Mickey ears on Olaf he looks so goofy,I think it's because of his eyebrows, and oval head.
Hugs Mel

Soooooooooooooooo
here is my try
feel free to say thanks but not quite what I'm looking for
image removed to PB

Thank you so very much Mel! I absolutely love your design. Can't wait to save it to my computer (I'm on my phone right now) tomorrow and get it printed for my husband's t-shirt. You are the best.

Heather

Hi Mel,

I love the second try to. Now the only problem is I don't know which one to use. Both are fantastic. Thank you so much.

You really should design t-shirts. Your designs are great.

Heather

Cute!! i am looking for Olaf w Mickey Esrs w text saying I'm going to meet Mickey... Have you seen that one? Hoping someone can make it also :)

next time you should start your own thread rather than hijacking another!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter