Olaf Magic Shot

CashKeenanHenleysMom

Mouseketeer
Hey! Im in DLR now and still have yet to come across the Olaf magic shot. Does anyone know where they usually take it? So far we've gotten Tinkerbell, Zero and a witch's pot.. Any others we should try to get? Magic shots are my favorite:)

We were there in August and there was a photograpgher on the right side of the castle. She did Olaf and Tinkerbell.

We got one to the right of the castle too in front of some greenery and a family one with Olaf at Paradise Pier area. The photographer at CA walked us over from the bridge to a WOC viewing spot and took our picture.

A photographer in DCA did an Olaf shot of us by the waterfall.

By the way, OP, I'd love to know where you did the magic shots of Zero and the witch's cauldron. (Five days until our trip, and I *love* magic shots, too!):yay:

We had ours taken in Fantasyland. The photographer says that is where he normally roams (I think he said BBB is home base). He did a bunch with us.

I would also love to know where you did the cauldron and Zero. My kids would love those on our trip next week!

We got Olaf twice in Fantasyland - the photog at sword in the stone pulled us aside and did it. Also, there was one hanging out near the pink teacup and she did it.

We got Zero two places as well - at the Jack and Sally meet and greet before they came out and also in front of the big pumpkin on Main Street.

The sword in tge stone guy also did Pascal and Chip for us and we got the helicopter in Cars land that's new.

We got Olaf at the sword & the stone, the poison apple by Elias & co in DCA & stitch by the waterfall.

We got the Olaf shot from Byron, who is often at the castle or the partner's statue. He ended up taking our family photo in front of the castle and then moved us over, closer to the wishing well, to do the Olaf shot. Byron is an amazing photographer!

I forgot about the Olaf magic shot. Dang! I guess I will have to remember in May when we go again.

The one thing I learned is that photogs with tripods do not do magic shots.

Last week, we got the Olaf shot over near the castle. We inquired about it and the photographer walked us over near the wishing well and did Olaf and a few others.

Our experience was that magic shots were not offered unless asked (maybe because we are two adults?). Well, except near the giant pumpkin. They did the poison apple shot for us without asking. I had never seen this one before, very cute!

How much are the pictures? Can you get them their at the park or do you need to order them online? How does this all work?

How much are the pictures? Can you get them their at the park or do you need to order them online? How does this all work?

I don't know how much each individual photo is, but yes you should be able to get them in the camera shops in either park. You could also enter the photopass card online and order it that way.

We always pre-order the Photopass +, so all the photos come on our CD and we can print out what we want.

I don't know how much each individual photo is, but yes you should be able to get them in the camera shops in either park. You could also enter the photopass card online and order it that way.

We always pre-order the Photopass +, so all the photos come on our CD and we can print out what we want.

Thank you for the info.!

And make sure you check at the camera shop to be sure your magic shots are coming out. This was suggested by several of the photographers. Ours did not come out so the girl at the camera shop called someone, and told us to check back within 24 hours. So before we left for home, we knew they were all set. Easier than dealing with it a few weeks later from home..

You know the bridge that leads to Paradise Pier? There is typically a photographer on the bridge... but we also found a photographer between the bridge and the World of Color viewing area. She was sort of in between, waiting for the Goofy symphony thing. She lined us up by the flowers in the round planter (where the Laod Bang pin cart is) and we did the Olaf magic shot with the flowers as a back drop.

I'm sure the answer to this is probably no but does anyone know if during the Anna and Elsa meet in greet photo can they add Olaf magic shot into the photo so that you are taking a picture with Anna, Elsa and Olaf together?

I got olaf and chip in fantasy land. I also got Pascal on a little walkway to the left of the castle and the poison Apple by the wishing well. I got balloons in front of the castle as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter