• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW Two Studios - Room request

marcus.ka

Disney Hotel Fan
I'm thinking of booking two Studios at the OKW as we are 4 adults and we don't want to be in a one bedroom villa together.
As far as I know there are no connecting Studios at OKW, right?

So the best offer would be to have one Studio at ground floor and one Studio at 1st Floor, right?

But how can I put this in our room request?

There are not connecting studios. I stayed there with a similar request and we were put both on the second level but at two opposite ends of the building. (So we were like book ends with two one-bedrooms in between). I would just call 10 days prior to check in to the resort directly and let them know you have two studios and they need to be as close together as possible. I would also stress this again upon check in.

I would make sure "Traveling with" has been added to your reservations by MS. You will both need to make that request for your own reservation and it might be best to call MS together.

Just email MS with the "traveling with" room request for both reservations. Calling the resort gets you a call center who acts like they are the resort, your request may or may not get to the correct people.

:earsboy: Bill

When we have done this we have been on opposite ends of the same building in the past- which was fine since one was DH and I and the other was my brother, his wife, and their child. We were not worried about being together all day and night but enjoyed being close by.

I'm thinking of booking two Studios at the OKW as we are 4 adults and we don't want to be in a one bedroom villa together.
As far as I know there are no connecting Studios at OKW, right?

So the best offer would be to have one Studio at ground floor and one Studio at 1st Floor, right?

But how can I put this in our room request?

Ground floor is first floor. Most OKW buildings have studios on each end, not together.

For us it is also not important to be next to each other. But it would be good to be in the same building.

Some of the larger buildings have additional studios where the building bends. So you lose a window. But there are four on each floor then.

Some of the larger buildings have additional studios where the building bends. So you lose a window. But there are four on each floor then.

We had one of those, but it was better to not have the window than having folks look into the room as the walked up the stairs. We were wedged in between two 1BRs. It was a bit disconcerting to sit on the balcony at night as folks from either 1BR were always looking at us. And we only could see shrubs so we didn't have a view unless you leaned over the balcony to see some water below.

Villa 3532

The shutter in the photo is for the 1BR next door. Our connecting 1BR is to the left.

DSCN6239.jpg

DSCN6241.jpg

DSCN6253.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter