OKW renovations

kteach

Earning My Ears
Can anyone let me know if the OKW renovations are creating any noise or other issues? I am scheduled to be there in April?

I doubt there will be any impact. Because of the design of OKW, a renovation going on in one building will not affect any of the other buildings.

It might not have even started in April.
That's right Deb. It isn't supposed to start until summer sometime. From the member Web site:

Pool Closure in Early 2017
The Sandcastle Pool at Disney's Old Key West Resort will be closed for refurbishment from early January 2017 through the end of February 2017. The leisure pools located at Old Turtle Pond, South Point and Miller's Road will remain available for your enjoyment. Please check back here for updates.

Upcoming Refurbishments
Additional Resort refurbishments will begin in summer 2017. While we are working on our magic, it is possible that you will see and hear construction taking place around the Resort. We will attempt to limit any work most likely to cause a noise impact to the hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. This refurbishment is expected to be completed in 2019.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter