OKW first timer!!

disney1474

DIS Veteran
Hello all. Just did online check in. I'd like to be close to Hospitality House but wasn't sure what to choose. What do you all recommend? We rented points this trip so I'm not sure if the studio we got is near the HH or not. Thanks in advance!

You should have had the member add your requests to the reservation when it was booked. You should contact them and discuss your wishes.

:earsboy: Bill

Do they have to be sent through the renter? When I rented points, I was able to link the reservation number to MDE and do electronic check-in and made requests.

Do they have to be sent through the renter? When I rented points, I was able to link the reservation number to MDE and do electronic check-in and made requests.

The request that you made online will stand but those requests and online check in is really a Disney cash reservation product. The requests are not specific to the DVC resorts and don't always match what's available.

The DDP does have to be added to the reservation by the owner if you decide to buy it.

:earsboy: Bill

It is best to have the owner call and put in a request, if you can get them too. I would ask for building 62,63, or 64, if they did not reserve HH for you.

Select Peninsular Road for your location. You'll be right across the canal (cross over the bridge) from the main pool and the Hospitality House. It's a short walk.

Bldg 62, 63 and 64 are usually kept for medical needs because of the elevators. No other building has elevators.

Buildings 11-14 are hospitality house along with 62,63,64. 62 is location of the Commodore house- 1st preview center. 15-19 may be considered HH too. need to check with the member who rented points to you. Never cared about HH so I am not sure.

Having joined DVC 23 years ago, we have always requested buildings 41,43. Close to Turtle Pond bus stop but also close to the Turtle Shack- This has same food/drink options as HH pool, but is much quieter. Shuffle board, hot tub, decent size pool. It's far enough away from where buses are and has a very nice heavy growth of trees/foliage to block noise from Bonnet Creek.

Please note: As of 02/16, following buildings are being refurbished. 36 and 56 and possibly a couple of others next to them. They are blocked with the large walls currently.

62 is location of the Commodore house- 1st preview center. 15-19 may be considered HH too. need to check with the member who rented points to you. Never cared about HH so I am not sure.

Having joined DVC 23 years ago, we have always requested buildings 41,43. Close to Turtle Pond bus stop but also close to the Turtle Shack- This has same food/drink options as HH pool, but is much quieter. Shuffle board, hot tub, decent size pool. It's far enough away from where buses are and has a very nice heavy growth of trees/foliage to block noise from Bonnet Creek.

Please note: As of 02/16, following buildings are being refurbished. 36 and 56 and possibly a couple of others next to them. They are blocked with the large walls currently.
15-19 are Millers Road for booking, not HH area. I've gotten those buildings when I requested Millers Road. The Commodore House space including parking was where 62, 63 and 64 are located.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter