Okay, I know this is trivial, but......

Beca

Apparently, we all have more money than brains!!!
....I just booked ADR's for two of our upcoming trips, and it just made me GIDDY!!!!

:dance3:

We booked Le Cellier, Coral Reef, 1900 Park Fare, and the Garden Grill for our Feb and March trips.

We also got tickets to the Pirate and Princess Party on Valentine's Day! :love:

Somehow, it just makes the trips seem so much more "real" when you are making reservations. By the time we go back, it will have been over a year since our last visit...the withdrawals have been really hard!!

I guess it is good, as a DVC member, to still get so excited over all of this!!!

It's gonna be a LONG three months!!!!

:banana:

I know how you feel -- DH and I are doing a quick weekend trip to go to the Daytona 500 and decided to stay @ WDW and go to the parks for a couple of days while we are there. It didn't seem like it was really happening until I started making ADRs and such!

Well, they look like great ADR's to me, and the party too! It may be a long 3 months, but then bang, bang, you have 2 in a row!

I had to leave WDW earlier than the rest of my family, and so I missed the 1900 Park Fare dinner 2 weeks ago, but my DGC and family love it! They thought Cinderella's step family were so pompous or giddy, they had a blast.

I share your excitement about Le Cellier, we have 2 meals there in December, and I made one for our May, F&G trip, our first using our BCV points!:banana:

Enjoy the anticipation!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Thanks, guys!!!:love:

You forget how much fun planning is, until you get to start doing it again!!!

Bobbi...I am so sorry you had to miss 1900PF!! That has always been a favorite of mine. This will be new, though as I have not seen the step family there before.

Yes, we are very excited about our "back to back" trips. We will also be going in June, and then again next January. Unfortunately, it might be another year after that before we return (doing the "buy an AP, then wait a year" thing). I'm trying hard not to think about the "approching" dry spell, and concentrate on the next year coming up!!! ;)

I just made mine ADR's too and we are going to be at the P&PP with you on February 14!!! See you there!!

It won't really be a long 3 months- with the holidays-- before you know it you will be driving up to the Beach Club and you will feel like you never left.

Have a good trip!! :cloud9:

I can relate to your excitement! It does just make an upcoming trip seem more real! Great ADR's....and here's hoping for a quick 3 months for you!:)

I just made mine ADR's too and we are going to be at the P&PP with you on February 14!!! See you there!!

It won't really be a long 3 months- with the holidays-- before you know it you will be driving up to the Beach Club and you will feel like you never left.

Have a good trip!! :cloud9:

Thanks again, everyone....you have made me smile even more today!!!

We pulled out the 2000 Illuminations CD and have been listening to it all day long...I just cannot seem to get enough of that music!!!:cloud9:

Thanks again for the good vibes!! Tink-n-Belle...maybe we WILL see you at P&PP. In all our trips to WDW, we have never been over Valentine's Day...I'm hoping it will be really fun!!! I certainly hope you have a wonderful trip as well!!!

We booked Le Cellier, Coral Reef, 1900 Park Fare, and the Garden Grill for our Feb and March trips.

We have those ADRs for December, plus Wolfgang, Tutto Italia, Concourse Steakhose. We let the kids each pick a restaurant for dinner.

We also got tickets to the Pirate and Princess Party on Valentine's Day! :love:

Just did our first MNSSHP, it was a blast. Looking forward to doing the PPP one day too. Looks like a lot of fun, you and your kids will have a blast.

Somehow, it just makes the trips seem so much more "real" when you are making reservations. By the time we go back, it will have been over a year since our last visit...the withdrawals have been really hard!!

We love trip planning, really gets you geared up for the upcoming trip.

I guess it is good, as a DVC member, to still get so excited over all of this!!!

It's gonna be a LONG three months!!!!

After Christmas and New Year Eve is past, the time will fly....hopefully. At this time in our lives, I don't think we could make it over a year without visiting Disney. I bet when you get down to less then a week you won't be able to contain yourselves....we can't!

Have a great trip!

Isn't it nice to have a Feb/March trip planned? I know I am so glum come Feb I could just hibernate. Nice to get away from the cold. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter