OK, yet more HRH questions

wwessing

<font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=darko
I called HRH today and asked a bunch of questions, but two more came up when I was messing around on their reservations site.

1. I thought I had read on one of these threads that in order to see the parks you had to have a pool view room. Here is the description of the room type provided on the reservations site: GARDEN VIEW 2 QUEEN BEDS 375 Sq Ft Spacious room with view of the Gardens or Theme Parks Sleeps up to 5 ". Here is the other description: POOL VIEW 2 QUEEN BEDS 375 Sq Ft Room with Spectacular View of Pool or Beach Area Sleeps up to 5". Was I confused or what??

2. In talking with the reservationist, I was told that there are basically no discounts available for the days around Easter. Again, messing around on the reservations site, I saw this:

Super Savings – Save up to 30% per night*
If you already have your tickets, check out these savings off our seasonal rates.
The longer you stay, the more you SAVE!

February 25 - March 8
Stay 3 nights - save 15%
Stay 4 or 5 nights - save 30% per night

March 9 – 29
Stay 4 nights - save 10%
Stay 5 nights - save up to 15%

So when I go to ressie site, this rate is "unavailable". Is that because they only allow a certain number of rooms using this discount??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter