• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ok, who else is ok with the changes?

2nd post in this thread - I found two more things I like:
1) the "Adventures by Disney" colors
2) the "new posts" button - It shows new stuff from all the forums mixed together, so you don't have to keep clicking around.

I like the new site and the darker scheme, I was looking for my saved subscribed threads and finally found them!

Bummer :( The site is too hard to read on my phone's browser.

Have you tried it since the move to the new software? I thought the old app was terrible and the old software never worked well on a mobile devie, but today I found that it was actually a pleasant experience to read the boards on my phone.

I wasn't crazy about it yesterday, but I'm starting to like it today. I can live without my tags, and I was able to do a fun avatar from a picture I took at WDW a few years ago, so that's neat.

Me! I like the new boards. I come here mostly with my cell phone. This is sooo much better from my android device.

Change, especially technology, is bound to happen.

A thumbsup from me! Ooh look I can easily add smilies now! :disrocks:

I like the new boards! With anything, it takes a little getting used to, but they looks good, have good functunality, and some new fun stuff, too. I think people like to find a reason to complain about everything, though.

I could not care less. I do wish they could either get the tags to work, or get rid of the random coding, but that's really more of a personal annoyance.
I'll be glad when that happens too (or even if they got rid of them all together would be better) --but I figure that just needs time and is nothing permanent :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter