• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ok, who else is ok with the changes?

Is anyone else seeing alternating yellow & white as the background of posts? I'm not sure if I like it or not. It does help quickly show a different post, but I don't remember that being a problem before.

Mine alternates pink and blue. Very festive.

....I miss your Grandpa Simpson...

It was Cletus...and yeah I miss him, but it totally gave me a chance to change things up and try a new avatar. I dig it.

The app is obsolete. Delete it. You'll have to use your mobile browser to view the site now.

I am so happy to have a usable mobile version! The app was busted for so long and using the web version on my little android was awful. I love the new version!

I think it's kind of great! I LOVE that I won't have problems with the app anymore, and I think it's kind of cool that we can "like" things and post pics. I'm a fan!

All good. Not sure about all of the boohoo-ing and such of some people. It's just font. :sad2:

I like it. Couple of things. How can someone in the course of 13 Years make over 200,000 comments. When will the Community Board hit 15,000,000 messages.

I am feeling more comfortable with it. Liking it even.....
The only down side is the missing tags. I loved mine.

I'm fine with them. It's good to learn new things to keep the old brain active. Some things will take a while to figure out and get working again, but there usually are bugs to be worked out with

It is the same layout as another Disney forum I frequent so I am going to forget which one i am on...
also I am sad at the loss of tags :(

I changed to the dark scheme but it's still too light to read comfortably. I don't mind the format but the coloring hurts my eyes. Hopefully they'll fix that. I do like the "like" button.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter