ok. so here is how this all worked out

mherzlovesdisney

going through life...ugh...
Ok. I was planning on doing a scandalous mystery right after MM in AK. But there was mis-understandments for who was doing it. So I have decided that due to lack of response on the poll for where it would have been held that once the MM in HS starts winding down and such I will start mine. It will be held in Magic Kingdom since it was the highest voted besides Hollywood Studios. Which was disqualified due to the current game. Thanks for all of your support.

umm doesnt whoever wins do the next game?
Typically, they do.

Well, the first one, George started (2008). He also did the MM the next summer (2009). I believe he also was in charge of the MM in Epcot (2010). However, the MM in AK was done by a different person, and the person that won that one (Sara) is control of MM in DHS.

Ok. I was planning on doing a scandalous mystery right after MM in AK. But there was mis-understandments for who was doing it. So I have decided that due to lack of response on the poll for where it would have been held that once the MM in HS starts winding down and such I will start mine. It will be held in Magic Kingdom since it was the highest voted besides Hollywood Studios. Which was disqualified due to the current game. Thanks for all of your support.

Define "scandalous" murder mystery.....

Typically, they do.

Well, the first one, George started (2008). He also did the MM the next summer (2009). I believe he also was in charge of the MM in Epcot (2010). However, the MM in AK was done by a different person, and the person that won that one (Sara) is control of MM in DHS.

IWasBornToLoveDisney (I think...?) did the MM in Epcot. I chose to do teh MM in AK because I relly wanted to do one, and no one else was "Oh I wanna do one," plus I'd been planjning since teh beginning of the MM in Epcot. Not only did Sara win mine, she started planning when I first started mine.
I believe there's a line now to do one..

IWasBornToLoveDisney (I think...?) did the MM in Epcot. I chose to do teh MM in AK because I relly wanted to do one, and no one else was "Oh I wanna do one," plus I'd been planjning since teh beginning of the MM in Epcot. Not only did Sara win mine, she started planning when I first started mine.
Oops! I'd forgotten that she'd done the MM in EPCOT.

But really, Jade called the next one a long time ago. Let her do it.

mherzlovesdisney is the next mm starter it is that simple
i dont want to be in a fight but she said when the mm ak started she would take the next one
stop fighting her she is doing it
sara (mickeyisbeast) did start a list of who is next in line but if we follow how she got her mm that list is useless because the winner would get the next mm
she claimed this a LONG time ago and she gets it
deal with it

Jade called it before mherz did...you might not have seen it, but she called it at the end of the Epcot one.

I remember Jade calling it, and later I felt bad about doing it and she had called it... Maybe we should vote for people to do the next one? Instead of just claiming it? That'd be a much more democratic way. I do know a lot of people want to do the next one, and it can't always be fair...

well this already planned out it is going to happen
again dont want to fight
she didnt ask me to stick up for her so dont get mad at me and take it out on her

i think that is decided by who was controlling the previous one

there will be more then just murders and there will be many. not just one every two days.
and i told at the very beggining of your game " I AM DOING THE NEXT ONE"
and you responded "OK. HAVE FUN"

well this already planned out it is going to happen
again dont want to fight
she didnt ask me to stick up for her so dont get mad at me and take it out on her

thank you for the support. i appreciate someone not choosing favorites

your welcome i am going for what is fair
mherz called hers before sara and sara got to do hers anyway
she did hers even though jade had called it and now that she got hers she wants jade to do the next

so this is the line

jade mherz sara

sara the last one to call it and yet she got hers

jade called it a while ago and never did it so she shouldnt do it now

mherz called it before sara and was going to do but sara told her she couldnt

it is mherz's turn

Um, Jade couldn't do it because she wasn't fast enough to do it. Not everyone can be on the DIS 24/7. Or even every day.

I agree with Sara. People really should vote on who gets to do the next one, instead of being all "I CLAIMED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i dont care she said she was going to do it and she even pmd all the previous starters and at that time it was the very beggining of ak and that park manager was MusicalDisneyDreams who said go ahead

now she told mherz thast she could
now that she can she is fighting her because someone else wanted to do it

take my advice mherz and do it anyway ignore them

Um, Jade couldn't do it because she wasn't fast enough to do it. Not everyone can be on the DIS 24/7. Or even every day.

I agree with Sara. People really should vote on who gets to do the next one, instead of being all "I CLAIMED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I didn't claim it. i asked magicmusicaldreams.(the previous person) and thewy said quote " ok. have fun." so do not think that just said that i get it

I remember Jade calling it, and later I felt bad about doing it and she had called it... Maybe we should vote for people to do the next one? Instead of just claiming it? That'd be a much more democratic way. I do know a lot of people want to do the next one, and it can't always be fair...

I love the idea of voting. Make a list of everyone who wants to and have a poll.

i think that is decided by who was controlling the previous one

there will be more then just murders and there will be many. not just one every two days.
and i told at the very beggining of your game " I AM DOING THE NEXT ONE"
and you responded "OK. HAVE FUN"

....prove it. Post a link or an actual quote. I do not remember saying this, and as far as this kind of stuff, I remember it very easily.

As I said, I love the voting idea; it's much more fair.

I didn't claim it. i asked magicmusicaldreams.(the previous person) and thewy said quote " ok. have fun." so do not think that just said that i get it

Again, prove it.

ok i didnt mean to start a fight i was just asking how it worked because i thought that was how it was supposed to work...

i kinda agree with meg and sara though that if people are gonna argue over it we should vote.

Since this thread has basically turned in to one large argument, we really should vote.

Rachel's right. I say, when we near the end of the current MM, Sara should make a poll to decide who will take control of the next MM. No fights. Free voting, free rights, free say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter