Ok now for yet more.. our last full day

myladyisatramp

myladyisatramp
Well our last day of course I have to spend at MK,well at least till after lunch we rode as much as we could then had lunch at LLT. Well wasn't the best meal but wasn't like a stouffers frozen dinner as I had read on these boards.
We had the crab cakes, fried cheese (DD's like) and salad. Then for entree's we had a mix of Pot roast and Roast Turkey really was good, and of course for dessert we had the strawberry shortcake.
Then we headed to resort for a bit girls had to go to the pool at least once before we went home. Got showered and had an 8:00 ressie at Narcoossee. Very nice atmosphere is great the fireworks are unbelievable from here I though better than CG. They even had our 5 menu's printed across the top with our names and Happy 30th Anniversary (real nice touch)
dessert with a candle on it made our last night real special.
Ok for the meal, we got the mussels appi, seafood bisque, crab cakes and of course the girls got caesar salad. (don't try anything) For dinner we had the surf & turf very very good, & girls just got steak. For desert it was Almond crusted cheesecake and gelato. This was a fabulous place and meal definately worth the 2 table credits and for sure make your ADR;s during the fireworks you won't regret it.
Next up our last day :(

that sounds like a delicious meal......thanks so much for your review

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter