Ok My Adult Beverage Lovers, Get me through EPCOT

dsnycrzy

W/4 kids who has time for anything else but planni
I am really in planning mode today:surfweb:, something about coming up on that 30 day mark throws me into a tweaking mindset. Ok I am a lover of my Disney drinks. I don't drink much at home so I enjoy my vacations by having a few drinks. Last year I could not decide between the Grand Marnier Orange Slush and the Grey Goose Citron Slush in France...SO I GOT BOTH!! They were excellent and I wasn't tipsy at all. So I also wanted to try the Avocado Margarita in Mexico but didn't make it back that way. Ok so I look that up this year and see 2 other drinks I'd love to try there as well, The Blood Orange and the Passion Fruit both are Margaritas. Has anyone ever done all 3 of those in one sitting and lived to tell about it?:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1. My plan was to walk around the world, grab my 2 drinks from France, take a slow stroll, get some funnel cake along the way and eventually end up back by Mexico. I would sit down there and have the Trio Combo (Nachos, and 3 dips) and the drinks then head out back to POFQ.
We are getting here late with
fast passes for Turtle talk-10-11, the soarin right after 1130-1230. Then eat lunch at Sunshine Seasons then our last fast pass is the pixar short films at 240-340. Trying to figure out a away to do this since I only have one day at EPCOT.

Any suggestions? I don't want to get :sick:. TIA

I totally end up tipsy in Epcot! But never so much I can't get up to be at RD the next morning! Get whatever you want, drink some water in between, and make sure there's food in your stomach.

I think you'll be fine. Space it out, make sure to have snacks, and don't forget lots of water. Luckily, France and Mexico are on opposite sides, so two drinks to start and a third a few hours later + snacks and water should have you in the clear.

The blood orange margarita is fantastic! One of my favorites. I like the jalapeño margarita a lot too.

That much sugar would bother me and everyone around me far more than the alcohol. I can handle my booze, too much sugar and I'm far too hyper.

They don't pour those drinks too strong, so you'll be fine. Water is good - anytime you're in the heat.

FWIW (and this is an online board, so you know what that's worth!) - the Washington Apple in the UK is my favorite drink, it tastes like happiness. Limoncello in Italy is a must do.

Have a BLAST on your trip. Enjoy all the cocktails you want - as long as you're not driving, of course:)

The sugar would be toooooo much for me. The alcohol, NBD. The sugar...nope.

Water up!

FWIW - my plan is to be in Mexico indulging in the Horchata and Jalapeno margaritas in 32 or so days!

Must haves for us:
Tipsy Ducks In Love in China (Joy Of Tea stand).
Tokyo Sunset in Japan (drink stand across from Tokyo Dining).

Schofferhofer Grapefruit Ale in Germany and LaFinDuMonde in Canada are also on my list but not as high as the previous two drinks because I can get them locally now.

Also, I almost always do a tequila flight in Mexico.

Three Cava margaritas is a very bad idea if you have any acid reflux / heartburn issues. Alcohol-wise it's ok.

You'll have plenty of time to walk off any effects between France and Mexico. I'd recommend starting in Mexico with one or two of your margarita choices, walk over to France with a stop for a snack along the way, grab your drinks in France and then walk back over to Mexico to sit down with your chips and dips and another margarita or two. If you're a fan of sweet drinks a Welsh Dragon at the Rose and Crown is a must do too. Plus it has fruit garnish so it's kind of like another snack.

I would do your first two FP+ attraction, eat lunch, then head to Mexico and get one of your margarita choices to go. That way you can make you way to France while sipping and snacking where you could pick up your next two beverages. Then sip and snack your way back to your Pixar FP+. And when you are done with that, you could head back to Mexico and get a seat in La Cava to finish off your day. And like everyone else has said, don't forget the water!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter