OK Guys... YOU'VE CONVINCED ME! PCC 2.0 IS ON!!!

DO IT - DO IT - DO IT

That is fab you are available - you cannot miss this oppertunity, make sure you get a room on Party Deck 7 :thumbsup2

The only question is... Whose Fish extender group are you going to join? :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Why the International one of course ;)

Kate, do it. Don said he is going to try and pants Paul. I am going just to see Paul hunt down Don!!! :rotfl2:

You do realize Don has to get through me to get to Paul...
angry_tough_guy-21.gif

Sounds like everything is lining up for you to be there, so join us!!!
See if you can get Murray to join you too - you'd both have a great time.
There's so many great things going on during, before and after the cruise. You'd be mad to miss it Kate!
We're flying out from Gatwick on Thurs 9th - hope to see y'all there, or packing to go at least :-)

Now start planning!!! You've only got 6 months.....arrrggggghhh :D

There's so many great things going on during, before and after the cruise. You'd be mad to miss it Kate!
We're flying out from Gatwick on Thurs 9th - hope to see y'all there, or packing to go at least :-)

Murray's knees are knocking at meeting 20 Dis-ers in June, not 700!!!

My mom had a chat with my dad today, and he has given it the green light for just me and my mom to go together.

Plus, I finished my degree today!! :goodvibes Which is generally making me feel like splashing out!

Do it! :thumbsup2
I would love to see you again! Last time it was just a quick hello after getting off the TTA! :goodvibes Oh yea..and the Dole Whip meet. :lovestruc

Murray's knees are knocking at meeting 20 Dis-ers in June, not 700!!!

My mom had a chat with my dad today, and he has given it the green light for just me and my mom to go together.

Plus, I finished my degree today!! :goodvibes Which is generally making me feel like splashing out!

:laughing: That sounds a bit like Gav when I started mentioning we would be at WDW during Mousefest in 2008 - he totally loved it, maybe after your holiday together when Murray has survived meeting the Diser's he'll be ok with 700?

So if your Mum and Dad say yes then you have to go ;)

Well done for finishing - that's awesome :goodvibes All the more reason to celebrate with all of us :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Mom has decided to apply for a quote, so we'll have to see!

Especially since as she is a DVC owner, she is allowing me to share her room for free! So it would be just flights, cruise, tickets and incidentals, (maybe a shared room at the swan for a night or so if the DVC points don't add up).

The only things holding me back at the moment are: 1) cost and 2) I am a little bit scared of boats- I get motion sick fairly easily.

What are the seas like at that time of year?

I am planning to fly out on the 9th from Gatwick too, you going Virgin or BA?

Ok, I am getting really excited and nervous now!!

Mom here! - It's NOT a wine induced haze!

We had so much fun meeting lovely fellow DISers "Becx and Gav" and "Disney Enabler" last year - you know we would love to meet other fanatic DISers!

Launchpad11B is right - you have your whole life to be responsible - we NEED to do this cruise!! Now you have the opportunity - it would be so sad to miss it! DH (dad to you - wishspirit!) and I were going to WDW to celebrate my 50th in Jan 2010 - I can't think of a better reason to bring forward the celebration!

Totally liking Mom!!!!

Welcome aboard Kate (and Mom!)! Can't wait to meet you!!!

I am planning to fly out on the 9th from Gatwick too, you going Virgin or BA?

Ok, I am getting really excited and nervous now!!

We're on Virgin VS027 - 11.15am :goodvibes

Totally liking Mom!!!!

Welcome aboard Kate (and Mom!)! Can't wait to meet you!!!

Kate's Mum is a sweetie - so glad they can both make it :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Mom has decided to apply for a quote, so we'll have to see!

Especially since as she is a DVC owner, she is allowing me to share her room for free! So it would be just flights, cruise, tickets and incidentals, (maybe a shared room at the swan for a night or so if the DVC points don't add up).

The only things holding me back at the moment are: 1) cost and 2) I am a little bit scared of boats- I get motion sick fairly easily.

What are the seas like at that time of year?

I hope you can get SSR for the 9th - 12th, we're staying there before the cruise. I hope you can get a good price on the flights :thumbsup2 What sort of ticket are you getting for your next trip? Could you upgrade it to no expiration?

I wouldn't worry about the seas, it's out of hurricane season I think - as long as it's not a force 10 gale like we had in the Med you'll be fine :goodvibes :laughing: If you're really concerned have a look on the cruise board :thumbsup2

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

:wave2: Hi Becx! - we are beyond excited to be joining you guys!

I have just got off the phone from DVC MS - virtually nothing left for those dates - no studios at all!! :scared1:

So we have a 1 bedroom at SSR. DH and I will go out on 4th Dec. Kate will join us on 9 Dec. DH will go home on 11 Dec (the thought of all those Disney freaks makes him want to run a mile - even though we've tried to convince him how nice everyone is!).

Post cruise Kate and I have 2 nights at OKW in a studio - I have totally run out of points and have even used my 2011 ones too! (I feel a bit of addonitis coming on!).

Can't wait to join in with the fun on the podcast boards (I have been lurking for months!!) and meet everyone who I feel I know already!

Thanks for the fantastic welcome everyone! :banana:

My mom has been talking to me tonight, talking to me about something that could cost me a lot of money!

Since I didn't get into my teacher training, I have no commitments in December and the 16th is my 22nd Birthday!

So guys, convince me! Should I splurge and do the cruise? Is this just my mothers wine induced haze causing her delusions about our future Disney trips?

Should I just risk it, spend the money and join in the fun?!?

HELP!

Update: WE ARE GOING!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: My mom has booked the hotel with DVC and is paying the deposit now, I am looking for flights! :cloud9:

Congratulations and Welcome !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter