OJ Simpson Died

He was acquitted by Jury Nullification because of the abhorrent treatment of Rodney King IMO.

Sad but true.
That isn’t opinion as at least one juror came out and said it …. Fact is nothing outside of the evidence presented in the courtroom should enter into the decision to take someone’s freedom away or likewise to make a decision to acquit. When it does the juror(s) and the system failed.

Edit to add: it can be argued that whoever committed those murders was at a certain level of psychosis. If it was OJ… he was never institutionalized or on meds for psych issues that we know of either. So that point doesn’t exonerate anyone IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised if OJ had CTE, but I haven't heard anything about them testing his brain to check.

Right after the murders, we were in LA for a softball tournament and driving around sightseeing. We were on Sunset and made a wrong turn. We saw this house/condo with police tape. I realized it was Nicole's house and saw the gate. We turned the corner and saw the back. So I remembered the name of the street OJ lived on so we went back out to Sunset and found his house within minutes. there was tape surrounding his house also. We saw the long driveway to the back. We took pictures of both but others were standing out there taking pictures. So when Johnny Cockran said that those knocks Kato heard couldn't be OJ because he said it took lots of time to get between the houses, I knew he was full of crap. (I can't remember now how long he said but it was way out of line) If I could find it within minutes of not knowing how to get there, OJ could have gotten there within minutes.

• Wow
Reactions: rlk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter