Ohh my goodness!

parkers*momma

**This spot reserved for something witty that I ma
We leave for our 10th trip to Disney in less than 13 hours. I feel like a lil child on Christmas Eve. I can't sleep, I've packed and repacked and packed again, I ran though our agenda ten times and still tweaking it....OK I can't take it! I can't wait to arrive at our Home Away From Home.

I don't care if it rains everyday, a CM is having a bad day, or my favorite ride is down for rehab. I'm just so excited to being going to WDW with my DD and DH.

Anywho...in 13 hours my tushy will be heading to the airport, in 18 hours it will be nestled in a cramped seat with stale pretzels and warm coke, and in 21 hours I will be standing in the middle of Disney Property.

Life is good! I love being a big kid!

I'm the same way! Hope you have a fantabulous time and that you get some pixie dust sprinkled on you :goodvibes

We leave for our 10th trip to Disney in less than 13 hours. I feel like a lil child on Christmas Eve. I can't sleep, I've packed and repacked and packed again, I ran though our agenda ten times and still tweaking it....OK I can't take it! I can't wait to arrive at our Home Away From Home.

I don't care if it rains everyday, a CM is having a bad day, or my favorite ride is down for rehab. I'm just so excited to being going to WDW with my DD and DH.

Anywho...in 13 hours my tushy will be heading to the airport, in 18 hours it will be nestled in a cramped seat with stale pretzels and warm coke, and in 21 hours I will be standing in the middle of Disney Property.

Life is good! I love being a big kid!

Have a safe and magical trip!! :goodvibes

I leave 5 am Fri morning so I am right behind you and know how you feel!

I like your attitude!

I will be exactly where you are in about 84 days...only my kids don't know abou the trip...Santa is going to arrive early...and I can't even pack until the day we leave!! :scared1: I can guarantee you that I will be ultra organized and will just have to put it in the luggage.

What was I thinking! :lmao:

Have a great trip!!

Trish

I am jealous!! I still have 4 months to go. Have a great time! Where are you staying?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter