Ohana or Cape May Breakfast

Leigh123

DIS Veteran
We decided we didn't want to do Tusker House this year so I cancelled my ADR and now need to decide between Cape May and Ohana. I am looking for opinions on the food only, thanks in advance!

Ohana. The bread and juice is awesome.

You'll have more variety and full buffet at Cape May if you have picky eaters.

We went to Chef Mickey's and Ohana last year and found that we personally ate more at Ohana so we felt like we got our money's worth. The food is great! Amazing bread.

While I e never been to Cape May, I do know that there is more to choose from. Taste wise, I'm not sure.

We've always found Ohana to have consistently good food!

Ohana is better breakfast I think. Cape May didn't really have anything special...the same stale bagels and pastries you can get anywhere.

I think Cape May is much better. Other than the juice at OHana there is nothing unique and little variety.

We do Cape May for breakfast every year ... save Ohana for DINNER!! <3 ... hubby honestly just "goes with the flow" ... but he recently asked if we are doing Cape May/Beach Club for breakfast!! :thumbsup2 YES SILLY!! :cool1:

We're a multigenerational family of 10 and have travelled since the youngest was two and the oldest 86. We've had the pleasure of having breakfast at both Ohana's and Cape May. Far and away, our favorite has been Ohana's.
We preferred the family style service and the kids loved the fun!

We decided we didn't want to do Tusker House this year so I cancelled my ADR and now need to decide between Cape May and Ohana. I am looking for opinions on the food only, thanks in advance!

We love them both, but if I had to choose just one, it would be Cape May.

Love them both too and you really can't go wrong wig river one but if I absolutely had to pick it would be Cape May.

Ohana...no doubt! We've done breakfast and dinner there many times. Always on our do not miss list! Last year, after a friends recommendation we did Cape May for dinner....very disappointing. Poor food choices and poor quality. It's on our never do again list!

Love Cape May breakfast and do it every trip.

Did Ohana for breakfast once. It was ok, I wouldn't hurry back(and I didn't like the juice :-x LOL)

I have never been to Ohana, but i have heard great things about it. However, we recently did Cape May and it was great. The food was nice and there was a good variety and the character interactions were awesome. But having never been to Ohana I couldn't tell you which i prefer. I just thought i'd share my Cape May experience anyway. :goodvibes

Ohana is a must for us! we do it every time we go. Last year Mickey grab my DGS hand for the parade .I stood there crying ( so did his mother and aunt ). we have done Cape May it ok. But we love Ohana!!!

I know you asked based only on food, but the reason we like Ohana is because it's NOT a buffet, they bring the food to you. We are just not big fans of buffets at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter