Ohana family dinner night.....something fun?

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
hi everyone....we are dining at Ohana in May with a group of ten. We all have matching shirts that say Ohana vacation on them. I received a cute little extra from the man who made the shirts for us...an adorable bottle koosie that match our shirts exactly. I am considering ordering one for everyone but was wondering, is there a drink at Ohana that comes in a bottle? I would like to have the cm put the on and surprise everyone....

First do you think they would do that? And second does anything come in a bottle? We are 9 adults and one 4 year old.

Any ideas? I want to think this through before I order the remainder of the koosies.

hi everyone....we are dining at Ohana in May with a group of ten. We all have matching shirts that say Ohana vacation on them. I received a cute little extra from the man who made the shirts for us...an adorable bottle koosie that match our shirts exactly. I am considering ordering one for everyone but was wondering, is there a drink at Ohana that comes in a bottle? I would like to have the cm put the on and surprise everyone....

First do you think they would do that? And second does anything come in a bottle? We are 9 adults and one 4 year old.

Any ideas? I want to think this through before I order the remainder of the koosies.

NO! Why would they do that?. I don't think so

Unfortunately, every time we've been to 'Ohana the servers have been extremely busy and the restaurant tends to fall behind schedule very quickly so I don't think they would have time to do anything like this even if bottled beverages were available. Could you purchase drinks at your resort store and do it yourself in the room?

Some of the drinks come in pineapples or coconuts! I don't recall any bottles. I think that was from the bar prior to being seated

I would do it as a welcome gift and put together a little bag with the koozie on a bottle of water and maybe some other fun goodies!

No bottles, but am interested in those tshirts. We are heading to 'Ohana next month for my birthday and would love matching tshirts.

Hi...thanks....we got the Ohana shirts from a local guy here in Ohio...$14 each. We decided on the Ohana design because it's a family vacation and we are all eating together for one meal at Ohana...so since Ohana means family...well you know. He threw in the two little bottle covers as a surprise. I as considering getting more...They Are adorable.

So it's not that we are dedicated fans of Ohana....kind of a mix of things for this trip.But it is a must do restaurant for us.

By the way the backs of our shirts have the name my grandson calls us...such as Nana, Titi...and the year of our first visit...his says..." They're all with me!" And a big 16 since this is his first visit. We are very excited and think it will be a great day at the MK all dressed a like.

Love the little gift bag idea....or maybe I can go to the bar and get 9 beers and a water....lol. Guess I will have to think about this a bit more.

Thanks again everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter