'Ohana 8:55PM and fireworks

xpanmanx

Earning My Ears
Greetings, I have an ADR on Apr 20 for ‘Ohana at 8:55PM and it's a 9PM HEA evening.

It feels like a safe assumption that we won’t get a table with a fireworks view.

I haven’t been at Poly since I was in grade school (1975) so I don't know the feasibility of my question but here goes ...

Could we watch HEA from the beach, then beat feet to the hostess stand without being turned away for tardiness? Could we somehow smooth it all out in advance with the restaurant? Even if it's a quick walk at a brisk pace, we'll arrive at the hostess station 30 minutes after our time. Res @ 8:55, HEA 9-9:18, then beat feat :)

Ideally when it gets closer to our date, the automated reservation finders will come back with a 6-6:30 reservation which would give us enough time to eat and get to beach for EWP and HEA. We're still 49 days out from our Apr 20 dinner, and I keep telling myself, PATIENCE! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter