• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OH NO!! Was it two WEEKS or two DAYS?

Whosemom

DIS Veteran
...that you are supposed to call and gently remind them of your site requirements? We'll be ok regardless, I suppose.

I am losin' it, baby, losin' it! :crazy: This next week might be the 7th longest week of my life (the first six? all three kids came 2 weeks late. LOL)

Ok, and another question. My dh was all about staying in motels on the trip down, but after stopping by AAA to buy our parkhoppers, he's wondering if the hospitality of Walmart & flying J extends to popup campers. I may have asked this before, but can't remember - has anyone done this in a popup, did you feel safe?

Thanks!:crazy:

I called with a reminder of my request 2 days before we arrived..........we got our requested loop!
I don't know if Walmart or Flying J allow you to "pop-Up" for overnight stays. Good luck, and have a great time!

Have a great time at the Fort, our favortite CG.

We live in N IL and are DVC members and AP holders. We go there so much, we just bought an RV port outside of Orlando to keep our MH in the winter. Took a trip to FWCG last month from our new 'digs' for three nights just to keep the majic alive (a whole 30 miles ... wow does that feel funny).

As far as staying at a Walmart or Flying J in a pop up, I would think that might cause some problems. Remember, these are not campgrounds. You are not supposed to 'camp', just spend some rest time. In the world of motor homes, it is best not to put down your jacks or open slides ... sort of look like your hanging out, at least this is what I read.

To open a pop up and set up camp I think would beg the issue a bit ... not sure if that would trigger a reaction or not. Actually, we have only stayed once at a Walmart, our first MH trip (to FWCG of course). What a pain it was ... lights and noise all night, not sure why people get so excited about it.

If you try it, let us know how it goes.

Say hi to the peacocks ...

John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter