Oh, my gosh!! Cover your eyes! He did it!!

EdiePA

DIS Veteran since 1997
Well, two years ago, when DS#1 graduated from high school with highest honors, my soon-to-be-ex promised DS#2 that he could go naked under his gown if he graduated with highest honors. Yes folks, he did it! He wore a tie, dress socks, dress shoes, his graduation gown and a huge smile. Even showed some thigh as he went up for his diploma.

Definitely not one of those moments that makes a mother proud, but he'll always be remembered!

Edie

LOL...ok that defeitely deserves an award... :) :)

Congrats on the high honors!!!!!

Congratulations on his high honors. I could see my son doing something like that. ;)

LOL, he sounds like a fun kid.

Thank God none of my classmates read these boards.....especially the boys.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
This is something they would do.

that somebody was "naked", and when she heard it, the vice-principal knew it was my son. (My older DS had worked for her and told her about the bet). She didn't hassle him before the ceremony, though, but made sure to see him afterwards. He still received his diploma, anyway!

Edie

Congratulations on the great job done. (just hope it wasn't a windy day out though!:)
Kim

for the guys were a dark royal blue -- so nothing was showing, but when he showed his thigh, it was obvious that he was going "commando".

He's a really good kid and this almost seems out of character for him, but I think it was just his way of making the event!

Edie

now that is some funny stuff..... Congrats to the grad!!! I hope my DS has the "guts" (was gonna use another word, but...:p) to do something like that when he's old enough....

Originally posted by LuvN~Travel
Congratulations on the great job done. (just hope it wasn't a windy day out though!:)
Kim

That was my first thought :teeth:

Congrats!!!!

Congrats to your son!! That is too funny. :teeth: And it made me think of my neighbor.....
He is like that. He went to the prom a month back wearing a kilt...with nothing under it :eek:
Once he had to write a paper and give a speech that had to do with something in life that he feels is unnecassary. He wrote about clothing and as he gave his speech...he peeled his clothes :eek: I don't know how far he got. :teeth: I believe he had shorts on under his pants. :rolleyes:
I have also seen him up on his roof mooning the neighborhood.
I'm actually due at his graduation party in a half hour :rolleyes: I wonder what he has planned :confused: :eek:

Too funny! Tell your DS that I like his style AND also that he got the grades to back up his 'statement'!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter