• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh, Just A Few GALLONS of Pixie Dust! - A July/August 2012 TR

Wo-Hoo!! Single digits are so exciting!! I hope we can meet up at some point but otherwise have a fabulous trip and I can't wait to read your TR when you are back!

WOOT WOOT!! Totally doing the Disney dance with you. :cool1::cool1::cool1: Single digits are ALWAYS exciting!

Will you be tweeting during your trip?? I'm guessing yes, but I know it's a vacation and some people take a break from the internet... I (finally) set up an instagram account, and I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to resist using it constantly when I'm there in June! :rolleyes2

Hi. Your trip is so soon! Ahhhhhh! :banana:

I feel like you deserve an award for managing to avoid New Fantasyland spoilers. I don't know how you did it. Anytime someone posted a link to anything New Fantasyland-related, I was like *CLICK*. I have very little restraint. Teach me your ways! :rotfl:

But, yes, I'm so excited for you!!! I fell in love with New Fantasyland in November (I cried during Enchanted Tales with Belle) so I'm sure you will too!

Okay, so if I calculated correctly, you're leaving for Disney one week from today - yaaaayyyy :banana:

Have a fantastic time!!!

WOW!!! You are leaving so soon. I read along with your game just did not get a chance to play. Life always gets in the way:rotfl: I have not even been on my PTR in a really long time. Anyway, I can't wait to hear all about your trip. You write great TR. Just wanted to say "Hi" and have a wonderful trip:wave2:

WHAT WHAT!!!! NINE DAYS!!!

YAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:dance3:

5 now!!! It's so insane!

Wa-hoooooooo!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

YAY!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH 9 Days!! I'm sooooo excited for u!!!

5 now!!! Yay thank you!!!

Nine days???? Omg I am so happy for you!!!

5 now!!! Ahh thank you!!

Yay single digits! I'm so jealous.

YAYYY I'm so excited!!!

OMG....Didn't realize you were SDD already! Lucky you! :cool1::cheer2::cool1::cheer2:

I know, right?! It's hard to believe!!!

:rotfl:

SINGLE DIGIT DANCE PARTY!!:cool1::cheer2::dance3:
I've got 54 days for mine!

WOOOOO!!! Thanks for the party! Your countdown will fly by!

Wo-Hoo!! Single digits are so exciting!! I hope we can meet up at some point but otherwise have a fabulous trip and I can't wait to read your TR when you are back!

Aww thank you! I'm sure we'll be able to at some point!

WOOT WOOT!! Totally doing the Disney dance with you. :cool1::cool1::cool1: Single digits are ALWAYS exciting!

Will you be tweeting during your trip?? I'm guessing yes, but I know it's a vacation and some people take a break from the internet... I (finally) set up an instagram account, and I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to resist using it constantly when I'm there in June! :rolleyes2

Yay, thank you!

I will be tweeting, yes! I'm not going to be one of those people who can't let go of their phone, but during meals/resort time/down time/whatever, I'm sure I'll be checking in!! Yay for your instagram!

Woohoo!!! Single digits!!!

WOOO!

Hi. Your trip is so soon! Ahhhhhh! :banana:

I feel like you deserve an award for managing to avoid New Fantasyland spoilers. I don't know how you did it. Anytime someone posted a link to anything New Fantasyland-related, I was like *CLICK*. I have very little restraint. Teach me your ways! :rotfl:

But, yes, I'm so excited for you!!! I fell in love with New Fantasyland in November (I cried during Enchanted Tales with Belle) so I'm sure you will too!

HI! I KNOW!

Hahahah thank you! You know, I think the main reason I wanted to wait to see everything in person was that SO MANY THINGS have been spoiled for me in the past... movies/tv shows, surprises, just so many things. Hahha, for once, I want to be surprised! It has not been fun, I can assure you. I'm sure it'll be so worth it though!

Thank you! You cried? Oh man, is it that good? Am I even asking that question? That's so great to hear! Ahhh I can't wait!

Okay, so if I calculated correctly, you're leaving for Disney one week from today - yaaaayyyy :banana:

Have a fantastic time!!!

Hahah, five days now, but you were right! It's crazy! Thank you so much!

Single Digit Dance!!!! :woohoo::cheer2:

Your trip is so close! Before you know it you'll be exploring the New Fantasyland!!:goodvibes

Yay!! Oh my gosh, I know! I can't even fathom it. I really can't. I'm so excited!!!

WOW!!! You are leaving so soon. I read along with your game just did not get a chance to play. Life always gets in the way:rotfl: I have not even been on my PTR in a really long time. Anyway, I can't wait to hear all about your trip. You write great TR. Just wanted to say "Hi" and have a wonderful trip:wave2:

That's okay! I totally get that. If you do get to work your PTR again, let me know! I tend to delete my subscriptions to TRs/PTRs that haven't been updated in a month or so, I'm sorry! But if you get back in it, so will I! Hahah. Anyways, thanks so much! I'm sure I will!

Disney Guessing Game...
THE CHAMPION!

The game is over. One of you is officially the winner.

And that person is…

SoNotAPrincess!!!!!!

Congratulations! :cheer2: This is SO fitting, because Laura's TR was honestly one of the main influences in my decision to pick POR! SO YAY!

I want to thank you all once again for participating!

I'll be back on Monday with a little goodbye message for yall! WOO! FIVE DAYS!!!

Continued in Next PTR Update

You will love Pop Century and Port Orleans Riverside. I have stayed in Pop about 6 times before and it has been good every time! Definitely a good value and in my opinion best food court in all of disney.

My favorite part of POR was the river that you walk by. You should request the mansion building (not the alligator buildings). Oh wait are you staying in a royal room? We stayed in Parterre Place, super close to the main building!

Congratulations to SoNotAPrincess! :thumbsup2

Woo hoo for 5 days! :cool1: I didn't realize it was so close! :cool1:

Yay for single digits! So excited for your upcoming trip AND you get to see the new FL!!!! :banana::yay::dance3: I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!!!

Congrats SoNotAPrincess!! :cheer2:

Happy Friday!

OMG! Me? I never win anything, and I'm pretty excited!

How excited you ask?

:cool1::thumbsup2:rotfl::lmao::cloud9::dance3:
:woohoo::cheer2::banana::yay::rockband:party:
:jumping1:

:ccat::simba::donald::stitch::dumbo::sulley:
:tigger::figment::goofy::hmghost::mickeyjum
:maleficen

I can't believe I almost missed this. It gave me just the lift I needed...I've worked almost 70 hours this week, and tomorrow I'm leaving for Virginia to be with my mom when she has surgery.

I HOPE YOU HAVE THE MOST MAGICAL TRIP EVER!!!!!

You will love Pop Century and Port Orleans Riverside. I have stayed in Pop about 6 times before and it has been good every time! Definitely a good value and in my opinion best food court in all of disney.

My favorite part of POR was the river that you walk by. You should request the mansion building (not the alligator buildings). Oh wait are you staying in a royal room? We stayed in Parterre Place, super close to the main building!

I'm so excited about both of the resorts! So far Pop is the only value I haven't stayed at (besides AoA, of course!) so I'm really looking forward to it! I'm like weirdly excited to find out which decade I'll be in! :laughing: I've heard great things about the food court, too! Can't wait to check it out for myself!

That sounds perfect! I can't wait to find out where I'll be there, too! Woo! Thanks for the tips!

Congratulations to SoNotAPrincess! :thumbsup2

Woo hoo for 5 days! :cool1: I didn't realize it was so close! :cool1:

Yay! I only have TWO DAYS now. I don't even know what's happening. :rotfl:

Yay! :goodvibes

Yay for single digits! So excited for your upcoming trip AND you get to see the new FL!!!! :banana::yay::dance3: I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!!!

Congrats SoNotAPrincess!! :cheer2:

Happy Friday!

I know!!! And now I only have TWO! WHAT? Yes yes yes, I cannot wait to see New Fantasyland! Everyone tells me I'll love it, so I'm excited!

Hahah I hope you had a great weekend!

OMG! Me? I never win anything, and I'm pretty excited!

How excited you ask?

:cool1::thumbsup2:rotfl::lmao::cloud9::dance3:
:woohoo::cheer2::banana::yay::rockband:party:
:jumping1:

:ccat::simba::donald::stitch::dumbo::sulley:
:tigger::figment::goofy::hmghost::mickeyjum
:maleficen

I can't believe I almost missed this. It gave me just the lift I needed...I've worked almost 70 hours this week, and tomorrow I'm leaving for Virginia to be with my mom when she has surgery.

I HOPE YOU HAVE THE MOST MAGICAL TRIP EVER!!!!!

Yes, YOU!!!!

I'm so glad you're excited! Aw, so you're in my state now! And soon I'll be in yours! I hope the surgery goes well, I'll pray for her. Anyways, thank you so much and congrats again!!!

Yay for getting ready to go to Disney World! We have 18 more days until we leave for a week! Pop is a great value to stay at! We have stayed there several times and enjoyed every moment!

OMG! I've been off the Dis for sooo long! BUT OMG YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY SO SOON!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: This is so exciting!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter