• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh, Just A Few GALLONS of Pixie Dust! - A July/August 2012 TR

Have an amazing trip!!!!! Just followed you on instagram (bruinz442) so I can follow along on your adventures lol I can't believe you made it this far without checking out posts on the new fantasyland. You are so strong, I was so weak and devoured anything I could find on it :rotfl2: and it still surpassed all of my expectations. Enjoy it! :mickeybar

Thanks so much! Hahha I followed you back right away, because I figured that the people following me soon after I posted my info on here were Disers! Glad to know it's you!

Um, I am so exicted for you right now!! POR is amazing and you will LOVE it!! I love staying there. Can't wait to "hear" via twitter what you think of New Fantasyland because I still have 83 days until I see it!! Have so much fun!

Aww thanks! You were right, I really did love it! Your trip is coming up really soon too!

Bahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have such an amazing time!!!!!!!

That is all.

Oh, and New Fantasyland!

Hahaha thank you! I did!

Have a great trip Marissa!

Thanks! I did!

Marissa have an amazing trip girl!

I know it's going to be your best vacation yet and I can't wait to read all about it when u get back!

Have an amazing time, and enjoy new fantasyland!!

Thank you so much!

It was a great trip! I'll try to get the TR started in the next few days!

Wow - have an amazing, magical trip :goodvibes

And thanks for posting that twitter link - I don't do twitter yet, so I'll be excited to see your posts there :thumbsup2

Thank you! Oh, did you follow along? I'm always curious to see what people who aren't on twitter think of it! :laughing:

Have a great trip Marissa! Can't wait to hear about your adventures when you get back!:yay:

Thanks so much!

Have a great trip!!!

Thank you! I did!

Sending lots of pixie dust your way for a wonderful trip!!! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Thank you so much, it was great!

Have a great trip!

Jill in CO

Thanks, I sure did!

Wishing you have a magical trip!! :wizard:

Thank you! I have to tell you, I was very excited to see your name pop on when you followed me on twitter! :goodvibes

Have a great trip! :)

Thanks!!

Have the BEST TRIP EVER! :woohoo:

Hahah thank you! It was a great one!

Have a great trip! Just stalking Twitter for your New Fantasyland tweets! :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Thank you! HAHA I don't even remember what I said, but I'm sure it was something weird. :laughing:

Have a great trip & safe travels!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thanks so much!

I have been watching your vines and you have such a southern accent!!! Lol!! I love it!!! I always love finding out peoples voices because they are always so different from what I picture and I wasn't imaging a southern accent for you! Very cute!

HAHA! Do I really? That's so funny! Well thanks! Hahaha! Glad you liked them! I had too much fun with vine while I was there!

How did you find her on vine? I've been looking and can't find her! :rotfl: I want to stay updated lol
I think it was just mardgreen88!
That's weird, I wonder why I can't find her.
Hmm... search for Joni Russell then look at the people shes following. Joni is on the dis too! You can find Marissa that way
I found her! Haha thank you so much.

HAHAH, I found this really funny for some reason. But I also feel bad because I didn't realize it would be hard to find me on there! I'm glad you were both able to find me!

EEEE!!! Have a fun trip! I can't wait to hear all about it in your next trip report!!!

Thanks so much! I'm sure I'll be starting it up here soon!

So, I followed you on twitter.. saw a handful of tweets about your trip. Can't wait to read about the rest of it! Glad you made it back safely!

HAHAH, I found this really funny for some reason. But I also feel bad because I didn't realize it would be hard to find me on there! I'm glad you were both able to find me!

Honestly it might be really easy to find you, I'm known for being pretty technologically deficient. :rotfl2:

Glad you had a good trip!!

Thank you! Oh, did you follow along? I'm always curious to see what people who aren't on twitter think of it! :laughing:

I had all intentions of following along! I did for the first day (saw your tweets in the airport, and the picture of your feet on the People Mover :)), but then I just never went back.:rolleyes1 I don't think I signed up right, as I'm guessing you get some kind of notification when someone tweets, and I never did. I also don't have a smart phone yet, so it's hard to follow when I'm not sitting at my computer.

Looking forward to the trip report though!!! Need some help getting through the next 68 days :goodvibes

So, I followed you on twitter.. saw a handful of tweets about your trip. Can't wait to read about the rest of it! Glad you made it back safely!

Oh yay! What's your name on there? Thanks!

Honestly it might be really easy to find you, I'm known for being pretty technologically deficient. :rotfl2:

Glad you had a good trip!!

Actually, I think it might be a little difficult to search for people on there, especially if they don't list their full names! No worries. :goodvibes

Thank you!

I had all intentions of following along! I did for the first day (saw your tweets in the airport, and the picture of your feet on the People Mover :)), but then I just never went back.:rolleyes1 I don't think I signed up right, as I'm guessing you get some kind of notification when someone tweets, and I never did. I also don't have a smart phone yet, so it's hard to follow when I'm not sitting at my computer.

Looking forward to the trip report though!!! Need some help getting through the next 68 days :goodvibes

Hahahah that's okay! Oh no, you don't get any notifications. At least, I don't! It's more of a habitual thing to check it, so it's probably good you haven't been! I'm kinda addicted. :laughing:

Thank you! I'll probably start it up tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter