Oh how I wish Disney would bring back......

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and the Sky-way ride that started at a little past Small World and ended at Space Mountain. (visa,versa) Also miss Swan Boats not great ride but gave you chance for great pictures same thing applies Sky-Way ride.:):):)

I'm on-board with all of these suggestions! Have their been many instances of "bring back" at WDW? Capt. EO comes to mind, but anything else? :earsboy:

ESPN Weekend. Great chance to see lots of athletes. Got a great pic with Misty May Treanor

HUNCHBACK!!!
Original JIYI
OFF KILTER!!!
Mr. Toad <sniff!>
LIGHTS OF WINTER
Living Statues
4 for a Dollar
Man in the Red Bowler Hate (Boardwalk)
Matt the Juggler

I can't believe Horizons wasn't mentioned easier. Wouldn't be my choice but it's one people really seem to romanticize about.

In addition to what Danny suggested I still miss Food Rocks/Kitchen Cabaret and everything in the Wonders of Life Pavilion.
In addition to my previous statement about the original JII, I agree with Horizons as well. Many more guests (of all ages) got to enjoy Horizons over the current MS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter