Ogas cantina, are all reservations gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry all I think I saw what @SaintsManiac saw and misread- but would’ve sworn I saw on one of the before confirmation pages something to that effect

I’m not a frequent poster but I’ve now been on hold with the dining line for 2 hours and 10 minutes. The site crashed on me several times.

Got into Droid Depo for my son and husband on Nov 2(son's 13th birthday). Guess the daughter and I will get some mommy/daughter time in the rest of the park!

This entire thing was a frustrating cluster though.

Tried 5 times online and it kept crashing on the final screen. Called and the wait time was about an hour.
Went back online and it went through!
Excited for the afternoon we will be in the park.
Not likely we'll do Smuggler Run as i don't feel like getting to the park at 5 am, but we get to see most of SWGE in October.

Wow that went fast. I was totally late to the party, but by chance our last two days in the parks are just outside the 180 window and I was able to get something for 4 February, but even then there was very little to choose from. I'm deep into 7PM, and I guess they close at 8PM? So I'll have 10 minutes there or something? Oh well, seems like a nice way to end the night. At least we got something. So for those of you coming up on your 180 day mark, I'm pretty sure you're gonna need 180+at least 3. (Party of 2 if that matters)

Got our Cantina and Droid for Nov 9th! thankfully I hit it super early and was no issues at like 11am

I can’t seem to get anything! Either it shows unavailable or I get an error message when I select a time. Very frustrating.

I can’t seem to get anything! Either it shows unavailable or I get an error message when I select a time. Very frustrating.
Are you on chrome? If so, try opening a tab incognito. That's how I was able to get a Droid ressie.

Wow that went fast. I was totally late to the party, but by chance our last two days in the parks are just outside the 180 window and I was able to get something for 4 February, but even then there was very little to choose from. I'm deep into 7PM, and I guess they close at 8PM? So I'll have 10 minutes there or something? Oh well, seems like a nice way to end the night. At least we got something. So for those of you coming up on your 180 day mark, I'm pretty sure you're gonna need 180+at least 3. (Party of 2 if that matters)
I can’t get anything and we are there the same time as you. Same day they come out and nothing. Makes a bit deflated about the trip in general — even though we aren’t going because we want to see SWGE.

I tried on my lunch break at work tried to book 9:30 pm and it crashed after I chose my guests. Then everything was gone for ogas, which is the only thing I really wanted to do in GE. Oh well. Guess i'll keep checking and hope someone cancels on 9/23

I am having no luck. “Server not found” message on iPad and flying Falcon on iPhone. 😔

We haven't set our exact date yet and I've been searching for even just 2, Jan 25-Feb 2, no luck. :( Plenty of Savi appoints left for our time.

I can’t get anything and we are there the same time as you. Same day they come out and nothing. Makes a bit deflated about the trip in general — even though we aren’t going because we want to see SWGE.
Sorry to hear that. I booked just before 7PM Eastern time today and I was seriously scraping the bottom of the barrel. I suspect by now even dates 180+ are fully booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter