Oga’s Cantina - snacks

MissDisney21

Mouseketeer
Oga’s snacks aren’t appealing to my group, can we bring in other snacks to eat with our drinks? It’s too bad they don’t have a few more snack items on their menu. Star Wars specialty popcorn would be a good addition.

I would think they would be okay with it as long as you don't make a huge mess or need any cutlery etc from them. Probably don't unpack a whole picnic lunch, but popcorn or a ronto wrap, sure. Just my opinion though, I don't know for sure

I have never seen anyone bring in food, the place is tiny and you will probably share a table or stand up table with others. I would not bring outside food in here, even if the allowed it, because of the set up and shared space. We barely had room for our drinks and were standing at a table with 2 other groups of people on our last visit.

Thanks for your responses. I think we will just pass on Oga’s. Or I’ll go solo one night for a drink 😉

Thanks for your responses. I think we will just pass on Oga’s. Or I’ll go solo one night for a drink 😉
We brought in snacks for the kids when we went here in November. Grabbed a couple donuts for them and enjoyed a nice time with drinks for us and donuts for the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter