• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Offsite Restaurant Recommendations

Lajonic

Earning My Ears
We're staying at the RPR for 8 nights from 26th May, some of the time we will be eating on-site but I was wondering if there were any recommendations for any off-site restaurants?

As this is a busy period would we need to book and how long do the memorial weekend crowds last for?

Thanks

We're staying at the RPR for 8 nights from 26th May, some of the time we will be eating on-site but I was wondering if there were any recommendations for any off-site restaurants?

As this is a busy period would we need to book and how long do the memorial weekend crowds last for?

Thanks
We've never eaten off site but we ordered Border Grill Fresh-Mex through Uber Eats last December. Had it delivered to RPR. Great food!

What type of places do you like? What sort of price range.......

There is everything you could want around. From cheap as chips Bubbalous Bodacious Barbecue, to the fabulous Ocean Prime type places on Restaurant Row........

We eat quite a lot off site.......but do enjoy the restaurants in Royal Pacific too.

International Drive is close. There are some lovely choices at the Orlando Eye complex.........Yard House is excellent. Further down at Point Orlando there is Oceannaire and some other nicer restaurants.

There are the usual cheaper options, Longhorn, although I would never recommend the one on IDrive.......Ro y Romas, Joes Crab Shack and and hundreds of other options.........

Teak Neighborhood Grill is a 10 minute drive from RP and well worth it........fabulous food!

Have a quick Google of the area.......

T.G.I. Friday's is right around the corner and has $10 endless appetizers

If you guys like wings there's a Hooters nearby

Hash house a go go is close. The food portions are massive. Every so often travelzoo has a deal where you pay $20 for a $40 gift card. The food is very good

Hash house a go go is close. The food portions are massive. Every so often travelzoo has a deal where you pay $20 for a $40 gift card. The food is very good
Travelzoo is running this deal right now.
There's an O'Charley's near by that we enjoyed. We grabbed certificates off of Restaurant.com for that one. We also go to the Millers Ale House on Kirkman Rd once per visit.

Thanks for the replies, there are some great suggestions there.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you all, unfortunately we had a family emergency. All back on track and looking forward to our trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter