Offisite & parking at resorts/park

Nicole33

Earning My Ears
We are doing our 1st off-site trip the 1st week of Dec. We will have a rental car & know that we pay the Disney parking once/day no matter how many parks we hop to that day.
But this one is stumping me...we have an early breakfast at Poly one morning and then plan to spend the day at MK. Can we park at Poly (do we pay for that?) and then take the boat over to the MK?

Park at ttc and walk/monorail/bus over to poly. Take boat or bus or mono to mk.
You can park at poly for your ADR but are suppose to move your car after unless you pay to valet

We are doing our 1st off-site trip the 1st week of Dec. We will have a rental car & know that we pay the Disney parking once/day no matter how many parks we hop to that day.
But this one is stumping me...we have an early breakfast at Poly one morning and then plan to spend the day at MK. Can we park at Poly (do we pay for that?) and then take the boat over to the MK?

Only valet parking not self-parking. The lots are posted as not for theme park access. Way too small to accommodate all who might want to self park..

Only valet parking not self-parking. The lots are posted as not for theme park access. Way too small to accommodate all who might want to self park..

Parking at the Poly is especially hard to come by with the construction that is going on there, and they are very much enforcing the rules. As mentioned by a PP, park at the TTC (MK parking), and walk over to the Poly for your meal. Then, monorail, boat or bus to MK for the day. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter