Official Villas at Wilderness Lodge Photos

I will be staying there in a studio. We leave in three weeks.....whoohoo. I will take lots of pics :)

I will be staying there in a studio. We leave in three weeks.....whoohoo. I will take lots of pics :)

looking forward to seeing some new shots. we will be staying in a 2 bedroom (a studio and a 1 bedroom with connecting doors)

Hi all!! 64 days for us...:cool1:

This will be our first trip staying in a studio (just myself and my dh this time!). On our last trip we stayed in a 2BR villa and had an amazing location / view. I am looking for any advice / suggestion about what to request for a studio?

Thanks!
Apple

Any pics of the 2 bedroom villa's kickin around???? best friend and family are going in August and just wondering

We stayed in a 1 bedroom villa last August, here are some pics. I posted these on the WL thread as well last year I think.

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

King bed in bedroom
IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

Washer/Dryer
IMG_0553.jpg

Balcony
IMG_0547.jpg

Villas Lobby

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

Beebeeryan...where was your room location? Our stay in a studio was the absolute BEST :lovestruc location ever! Some friends of hours were in a 1-bedroom...wwwaaayyy down at the end. She said the location was quiet but such a long walk after a day at the parks! :tink:

Beebeeryan...where was your room location? Our stay in a studio was the absolute BEST :lovestruc location ever! Some friends of hours were in a 1-bedroom...wwwaaayyy down at the end. She said the location was quiet but such a long walk after a day at the parks! :tink:

We were in 2514, it was second floor right around the corner from the elevators, first room on left. Great location. A corner room so we had a second window in the bedroom. We overlooked the walkaway from the lodge into the Villas sort of. People say this can be loud when people walk on it with luggage, but inside the room we didn't hear anything, sitting on the balcony we did, but wasn't bad. The sounds they pipe in on the walkway are quite loud though, kind of annoying when you are sitting there, we never sat out very long because of that. lol It was very quiet, crowd level wise, when we were there end of August, first few days of Sept. We only saw people in the elevators once and only once in the hallway. Felt like we had the place to ourselves. Villas pool was usually almost empty.

This is a great map of the villas and all the room locations...
http://www.jeffreyandjennifer.com/wlvillas_map.pdf

We were in 2514, it was second floor right around the corner from the elevators, first room on left. Great location. A corner room so we had a second window in the bedroom. We overlooked the walkaway from the lodge into the Villas sort of. People say this can be loud when people walk on it with luggage, but inside the room we didn't hear anything, sitting on the balcony we did, but wasn't bad. The sounds they pipe in on the walkway are quite loud though, kind of annoying when you are sitting there, we never sat out very long because of that. lol It was very quiet, crowd level wise, when we were there end of August, first few days of Sept. We only saw people in the elevators once and only once in the hallway. Felt like we had the place to ourselves. Villas pool was usually almost empty.

This is a great map of the villas and all the room locations...
http://www.jeffreyandjennifer.com/wlvillas_map.pdf

Have made a note of your room number. If we stay at the Villas again (DD's Home Resort is Bay Lake tower) sounds like one we'd want to request. Thanks! :tink:

Where was your studio located? We are heading to WLV in 26 days:cool1: and staying in a studio villa this time. Not sure what to request... last trip we had a bigger group and stayed at the WLV in a 2br with a fantastic location - great views!

TIA,
Apple

Where was your studio located? We are heading to WLV in 26 days:cool1: and staying in a studio villa this time. Not sure what to request... last trip we had a bigger group and stayed at the WLV in a 2br with a fantastic location - great views!

TIA,
Apple

Jealous...wish I would be joining you! :thumbsup2 Our number was 1506. Down the walkway from the exit of main lodge there is a walkway to the left that goes to the pool area. Our studio was to the right of this walkway. Instead of taking that left we went a very short way down the Villa walkway...there is a sidewalk with steps to the left leading to a "side door" for entering the Villas. Through that door we took the hallway to the right and our room was the first door on the right. I LOVED this spot. The walkway to the bus area was to the right of the main lodge exit walkway and in my opinion the location was perfect. I posted ALL of my photos, upon return, on another thread. Not sure the exact name of it ...something along the line of WLV pics (?). The only negative was the walk to refill my mug...that's a pretty good "hike" but it is no matter where your room is located in the Villas. Good luck and have fun. :dance3: :tink:

Hi! DH and I stayed at the Villas from April 2-9, and absolutely loved it. We had studio room #1510. It faced the walkway between the main building and the Villas. Not a great view of anything, but still very nice. Sorry for the size of the pics. :)

our patio
100_0421.jpg

hallway
100_0420.jpg

our door
100_0418.jpg

looking out to the patio
100_0416.jpg

toiletries
100_0415.jpg

bathroom sink area - closet to the left and door to the toilet and shower on the right
100_0414.jpg

shower
100_0413.jpg

bathtub tile work
100_0412.jpg

kitchenette
100_0411.jpg

seating area and tv armoire
100_0409.jpg

sleeper sofa
100_0408.jpg

queen-sized bed
100_0407.jpg

looking into the room standing near the armoire
100_0406.jpg

Hope this helps you stay excited!! I know we can't wait to go back. We love the Villas! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter