• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that I have a 6/14 sci-fi breakfast reservation that I am waiting until the week-of to cancel. I also have a 6/10 reservation, but if our flight is cancelled (we land at midnight on the 9th), we'd miss the reservation on the 10th. If all goes well, I'll be cancelling the 6/14 reservation on the 10th.
How many
Seriously, I have been trying to be as economical as possible since we booked FtF, and now adding the Galactic breakfast back in we may be eating Ramen noodles till we leave for Disney! I'll just dress them up…no one will notice, right? :rotfl:
I am toying with the idea of trying to add the Mickey Jedi dinner with Fantastmic package too. We were just at Disney two weeks ago for spring break and will be there in the fall for MNSSHP. Hey kids, it's Ramen noodle month! LOL

This is going to be our first year without a pre-purchase photo package. I'm kind of bummed. It was worth it for us in the past because we pre-purchased the Archive Disc and it was good for 45 days after the first picture, so I could get all or most of the 4/5 weeks of SWW. It's gone up in price a lot since. We had MM free with our room package for FSF. I didn't care for the downloads, I prefer a disc. Can't teach an old dog new tricks, I guess.

I'm really bummed about not having MM too. It just doesn't fit into my budget, especially at the higher price. As a scrapbooker this is usually my souvenir and we always get enough pics to make it worthwhile. Not to mention Magic Shots. I don't really care that it's downloads vs disk but I just can't justify the price this time.

I'm really bummed about not having MM too. It just doesn't fit into my budget, especially at the higher price. As a scrapbooker this is usually my souvenir and we always get enough pics to make it worthwhile. Not to mention Magic Shots. I don't really care that it's downloads vs disk but I just can't justify the price this time.

I love adding the borders.

Ahem. There are so many of us going to SWW that it would be quite easy to set up Memory Maker shares and split the cost. Coordinating isn't allowed on the Dis, but the roll call does offer an opportunity for people to possibly reach out to other people there at the same time using PMs or FB or whatever. I'm already sharing with a "real life" friend who's going or I'd offer to coordinate one for the Weekend IV peeps, but I wanted to just mention the idea if anyone is so inclined.

Still catching up. Not sure if anyone posted this.

http://*******************.com/jedi-master-test-jedi-knowledge-now/

On a related SW note, I just noticed that our local 501st is coming to the Southern MD Blue Crabs in May. Definitely booking that game.
this is so fun!!

Did you see the new lightsaber skirt from Her Universe for Celebration Anaheim? It's great!

ETA, the shirt, not the skirt glows in the dark.

My daughter would flip for the skirt and the cupcake shirt. I want the AT AT shirt. So if the stuff is confirmed by GG attendees then I will beeline for her stuff asap because like the ewok tank last year. I bet it will disappear quick.

My daughter would flip for the skirt and the cupcake shirt. I want the AT AT shirt. So if the stuff is confirmed by GG attendees then I will beeline for her stuff asap because like the ewok tank last year. I bet it will disappear quick.
I'm planning on getting the At At shirt on Saturday

If anyone is in need of a star wars breakfast or dinner reservation for 2 people, I have a few of them on May 15, 16, 17, 18, and 22. I thought I would give people here a chance at them before posting on the May cancellation thread. I also have a dining with an imagineer reservation for 2 on May 15 and May 18 that I won't be able to use. Let me know if interested.

The clothing is suppose to be available online and for SWW.

The clothing is suppose to be available online and for SWW.
That is good to know. It was really surprising how fast everything got wiped out last year. My daughter still gets asked where she got the ewok tank. I just wish
I had gotten a bigger size on mine since I have more chest than the tank was designed for! LOL

hello to all. this board is great for getting information. The engineer in me made me do an excel spreadhseet. i made one to coordinate our FP,meals, autographs. i thought that it maybe useful for other people as well. i am going to re-arrange it from left to right with our priorities. i tried to upload the excel file but it is not letting me do it. is there another way i can upload it. thanks.peter

I have these tattoos, too. I will be trying them out once we get our bands. They should ship next week, Monday I think. I'll be sure to post any winners or losers lol.

I just saw those Sharpie Paint Pens a couple of weeks ago. Did they bleed when you did nail polish on top?

You have to let them dry a overnight before you put the topcoat on and be REALLY gentle with it. The actual sharpies bleed ALOT, so skip those :)

If anyone is in need of a star wars breakfast or dinner reservation for 2 people, I have a few of them on May 15, 16, 17, 18, and 22. I thought I would give people here a chance at them before posting on the May cancellation thread. I also have a dining with an imagineer reservation for 2 on May 15 and May 18 that I won't be able to use. Let me know if interested.

What time is the breakfast on the 15th and the dining with an imagineer? Thank you!!

What time are the dinners on the 15th?

If you have a breakfast on the 17th - I'm very interested. Please and thank you!

I confess that I have a 6/14 sci-fi breakfast reservation that I am waiting until the week-of to cancel. I also have a 6/10 reservation, but if our flight is cancelled (we land at midnight on the 9th), we'd miss the reservation on the 10th. If all goes well, I'll be cancelling the 6/14 reservation on the 10th.
We would love to have that breakfast if you end up being able to cancel it. Will you post on this thread on the 10th or the June ADR cancellation thread?

There is Premium package availability that I just saw for May 16th. It worked for 2, 4 or 6 ppl.

Noticed it thanks to getting a breakfast from JayLeeJay!!! :cool1:

I'm soooo happy I found this board!!!!! Thanks to you guys I found out about the FtF package on Monday and was able to get a PP at 10:14!!! yay!!! I have so many questions but I'm trying to see if they've been answered already so that I don't ask again but it's sooo hard to catch up!!! You guys are so fast!!!! I'll start with one: Will DV take a pic with us during the Galactic Breakfast? We did the JTA in Dec '13 and were told DV does NOT take pictures.... but I"m wondering if the rule applies during the breakfast? My son really wants a pic with him! Thanks!!

Still catching up. Not sure if anyone posted this.

http://*******************.com/jedi-master-test-jedi-knowledge-now/

My sons had a lot of fun trying this. The funniest part is no matter how much they tried to misdirect their answers, it still came up with the correct answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter