• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha-page 250 -swear I left off this afternoon around 244 or so. Tonight is fastpass night but I am just too dang tired (could have made it in my timezone if stupid MK wasn't open til 1 am!) will do in am-not going for A&E anyway (saw them last year). Have my list made out though and if DH feels like being a night owl I will just hand it off to him (although it may take an hour tutorial to walk him through the process:hyper2:)
If TPFKAFTF comes out tomorrow too my head may explode-this has to be the busiest week so far of kids schedules, not to mention sons Birthday Friday.

Oh-and Target had some cute kids Star Wars and Marvel Tshirts - $8

I have the following to cancel...Star Wars Jedi Mickey dinner at H & V May 31st for 4 people - 6:05pm

PM me to coordinate!

April 6 is my date. MONDAY NIGHT. sheesh.

I only yesterday finalized 1 MK day. oi.

Finally home from a long day at work. Possibly made a little longer by me checking this thread all day on my iPhone. Thank you to everyone for the entertainment all day today.

My hopes are now up for Harrison Ford and JJ Abrams to be at a dessert party that will be held before we are treated to a special showing of The Force Awakens and all given free D-Tech Me figures. If I'm going to dream, I will dream big.

I fear for April Fools announcements tomorrow about big announcements and such.

I'm thinking this would make the VIP package look like a dollar store bargain. Off to start counting my pennies and check the couch cushions.......

I have to say and i know ill catch heat for this, but amusements parks are no place for alcohol. Im glad Dl and MK are dry parks, from what i hear there is a place in MK you can get alcohol but i dont recall. When ever i think of people in the park, drinking , i remember that famous youtube video of the guy at DCA last summer. Hes an extreme i know, but i just dont feel disney needs that in their parks. There i said it :)

BOG serves alcohol in MK at dinner (but from what I recall you can't leave the restaurant with it)....and Walt rolls over in his grave with every order.

Well good morning everyone. Before things are announced (we hope) let me share my TBT, not that long ago. SWW 2014
Mark Hamill wow look at all these people
5.jpg
You're all here for me??
4.jpg
Billy Dee checking his fp+ time for TSMM. Don't wanna miss that
3.jpg
JAT: Billy Dee look up from your phone, look it's a selfie!! Ray Park: He doesn't love ME anymore...Mark Hamill ooohhh big deal...Billy Dee not even paying attention ooohhh
2.jpg
MH: Original trilogy baby!!
1.jpg

Last edited:
I was wondering why the WDW Dine number had a 45 minute wait already at 7:05 this morning!! I was hoping to talk to someone in hopes the booking was open before announcing (if it happens today).

Wow, I can not keep up with this page! Someone should do a summary on the last post of each page :rotfl:Good luck to all of us today! Hoping for someone awesome news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter