Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebel hanger was really fun on a week night but it sucks mightily tonight.

Another great day at HS. Had lunch and dinner, bought a couple of things and I'm now back at BWI to rest my very sore feet for my official SWW day tomorrow. This is the day I have both Galactic Breakfast and Jedi Mickey's dinner, have Star Tours, Obi-Wan and Beyond starring James Arnold Taylor, and a Conversation with Oz, on top of the Star Wars Party and Star Wars fire work show which I hope is just as good as Friday's was. I'm sure glad I have nothing planned for Monday my last day at Disney so I can use that day to rest up from all the fun I have had. This is one trip that I doubt will ever be matched.

Oh and by the way, I found a shortcut from BWI walking to HS that got me to and from the park in 9 min today.

Another great day at HS. Had lunch and dinner, bought a couple of things and I'm now back at BWI to rest my very sore feet for my official SWW day tomorrow. This is the day I have both Galactic Breakfast and Jedi Mickey's dinner, have Star Tours, Obi-Wan and Beyond starring James Arnold Taylor, and a Conversation with Oz, on top of the Star Wars Party and Star Wars fire work show which I hope is just as good as Friday's was. I'm sure glad I have nothing planned for Monday my last day at Disney so I can use that day to rest up from all the fun I have had. This is one trip that I doubt will ever be matched.

Oh and by the way, I found a shortcut from BWI walking to HS that got me to and from the park in 9 min today.
Boy that sounds like a fun packed day. Enjoy!

Hope everyone is having fun at SWW today! My mom and I stopped by twice - once in the morning to get AP posters and then again in the afternoon to get a Jabba cupcake on our way to our hotel. We spent most of the day at Magic Kingdom and Downtown Disney. I doubt we make it back for the fireworks. I look forward to seeing more pictures from the Frank Oz show.

Hope everyone is having fun at SWW today! My mom and I stopped by twice - once in the morning to get AP posters and then again in the afternoon to get a Jabba cupcake on our way to our hotel. We spent most of the day at Magic Kingdom and Downtown Disney. I doubt we make it back for the fireworks. I look forward to seeing more pictures from the Frank Oz show.
If you're still at DTD my son's band it's playing at Splitsville tonight, until midnight

Does anyone have a picture of the comic book thing that they were handing out with the Lego build?

IMG_20150613_214113_407%201_zpswjjpsazz.jpg

The realization that tomorrow is the last day is slowly sinking in. :( Been such a wonderful year and I am so glad I got to go as much as I did. Can't wait to read everyone's reports and relive the event.

If you're still at DTD my son's band it's playing at Splitsville tonight, until midnight

We left mid afternoon. :sad1: I'll have to get your son's bands schedule for Fall if they are still playing there. My fiancé has never been to DTD and keeps asking me to take him.

I have a question: For anyone who did the FTF premium package. Can you remember if Stars of the Saga Star Wars Celebrity Talk Show is on of the event choices to choose from.

Update: A FP opened up for it so I grabbed that and the Obi-Wan and Beyond starring James Arnold Taylor show and will use the free event pass and select Star Wars: Rebels. I have to use it for something and already saw Frank Oz.

Last edited:
Boy that sounds like a fun packed day. Enjoy!

Thanks. I just realized that I can't FP the Frank Oz show which is ok since i saw it on the video screen on Friday so I'm changing my FP around a bit to do the most SW events possible including the one I get with my FTF premium package. I had a light day today had dinner around 5 pm in HS and came back to BWI to rest my sore feet and get out of the hot temps so I will be ready to go at 7 am tomorrow. I know it will be a long day, but pretty cool knowing that I was at the last SWW for 2015.

I have a question: For anyone who did the FTF premium package. Can you remember if Stars of the Saga Star Wars Celebrity Talk Show is on of the event choices to choose from. I can't remember for sure and believe it was on the list on Friday, but wanted to double check.

It was when we did it weekend 2. Get at check in as soon as they let you. We were running later than I wanted to and checked in only about 20-30 minutes before the parade and they were out.

It was when we did it weekend 2. Get at check in as soon as they let you. We were running later than I wanted to and checked in only about 20-30 minutes before the parade and they were out.

Well this has actually worked out great. A FP for Stars of the Saga Star Wars Celebrity Talk Show just came up on the FP screen so I now have that and Obi-Wan and Beyond starring James Arnold Taylor for sure. I figured it would probably be easier to FP those two and do the free event ticket for Star Wars Rebels instead. Also I was able to move my Hollywood and Vine lunch reservation up and hr to 1:40 so I could free up the spot for the Stars of the Saga Star Wars Celebrity Talk Show.

I'm happy that this was able to fall in place so well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter